Kyura
I never had written in a form here or anywhere before about something so personal..but It's time as I've lost my child (a teacup chihuahua) just last night.. it was so sudden too.
I had him for 13yrs, most of my life (i'm 18) but he was 16yrs old
He was my first baby, I raised him and did everything with him, he slept with me ate with me, went on vacation with me he went to stores even with me. 
He was more than a pet, he was also a therapy dog, he was/is my child. 

I feel I can't do anything now, i can't even go into my own room, its hard to eat, I can't close my eyes without seeing his face.. actually I haven't slept since.. the hysteria crying died down but I'm still so lost and devistated...I've lost a lot of people and pets...but he..he was my baby..is my baby..and I know he's with God now but I miss him so much, usually I'd know how to cope or calm myself but .. he was always my coping. He always calmed me he was my world, my universe, everything.. 

I don't know anything anymore..my baby..
For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity. All go to one place. All are from the dust, and to dust all return.
Quote 0 0
camunki
I am so sorry for the loss of your baby, and what is your baby's name? And yes, our "babies" are family and loved in so many ways. You sound like you had a very close bond with your lil' guy. And i do know the first few months are by far the hardest with grieivng. There will be alot of meltdowns and tears that just come out of nowhere, and yes, many sleepless nights.

I always "talk" aloud to my babies and let them know how much they are loved and missed on a day to day basis.

Please know you are not alone and keep your boys memory alive by posting often here, there are so many wonderful people on this forum who understand alot of the feelings we all go thru on this path called grieving.

Cam

Quote 0 0
Ginger4256
First, I am very sorry for your loss. You have found the right place to vent and talk about your baby. I lost Boo 2 weeks ago and still sit here today an emotional wreck. You are not alone here. 🙏
Boo' s mommy
Quote 0 0
Kyura
camunki wrote:
I am so sorry for the loss of your baby, and what is your baby's name? And yes, our "babies" are family and loved in so many ways. You sound like you had a very close bond with your lil' guy. And i do know the first few months are by far the hardest with grieivng. There will be alot of meltdowns and tears that just come out of nowhere, and yes, many sleepless nights.

I always "talk" aloud to my babies and let them know how much they are loved and missed on a day to day basis.

Please know you are not alone and keep your boys memory alive by posting often here, there are so many wonderful people on this forum who understand alot of the feelings we all go thru on this path called grieving.

Thank you for the kind and welcoming response.
His name was Chico, but I often called him bubby. He responded happily to both. 
We did have a very close bond, he was my comfort when I lost other family members and my mental problems.
Honestly I would have at time suicidal thoughts,  but what helped me through them beside God was Chico, he needed me and I needed him. For him and my other chi I will try my best to be strong, although easier said than done, that's why I came to this site..It felt..comforting and to know there are others here that grieve like me, that sees them more than "just a dog/animal/pet" is..nice, and the comfort he is in no more pain and froliking in the clouds with an endless amount of fleece blankets and sweaters (he LOVED those) is also nice. I just wish he could've been here with me a little longer, I'll always love him forever and he'll always be my baby boy, my beautiful prince Chico.
For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity. All go to one place. All are from the dust, and to dust all return.
Quote 0 0
Kyura
Ginger4256 wrote:
First, I am very sorry for your loss. You have found the right place to vent and talk about your baby. I lost Boo 2 weeks ago and still sit here today an emotional wreck. You are not alone here. 🙏

Thank you for the welcoming response. 
Also I am sorry for your loss too, I'm aware recovery is a long, long road. But our babies would want us to get through it. I know they still love us, when they were here and in the afterlife. They also know we'll forever love them and they'll dwell in our hearts until the day we meet them. Least, that's what keeps me going.
Quote 0 0
Deb48
I know how you feel. This is my 2nd loss. Five years ago I lost my beautiful Yorkie “Ready” after 14 years. He slept, ate, walked played and followed me every where. If I left him for 5 minutes or 5 hours it was no difference he was so excited to see me. He died and left me feeling empty, without meaning, my husband bought him for me after I was diagnosed with a nerve pain disorder. My pain seemed to disappear with Ready’s presence. It took me years to get over losing him.
Then 6 months ago we adopted Iris a 4 lb., 6 month old fireball yorkie named Iris. She had extreme social issues with both people and other dogs. We were in the middle of waiting for our new home to be built and was living in our 25 ft airstream trailer. Before getting Iris my husband and I were fighting constantly about one thing or another. After getting Iris it all changed. She unstated on both of us being there for walks bedtime anything and everything. Even after moving into our home our tv rooms were across from each other she souls sit in hallway and watch us both, then running back and forth to our rooms, she was such a joy. Wanted to play constantly. Her favorite toy was a rolled up sock. Loved to fetch or sometimes play keep a way. We walked everyday, our last walk was 3 days ago when she jumped from our arms and broke her neck. We can’t stop crying. It’s so hard even though we only had her for 6 months. Each day gets harder. Every room reminds us of her. She brought such joy to our lives. Our lives revolves around her. Every minute of every day we spent with her. I feel so empty inside
Quote 0 0
Kyura
I am so sorry to hear that, such heartbreak...
An upside I found though, is that we've given them the best life we can, long or short. And yea it's hard..but we just have to remember they want us happy, and know they're happy now.
A few years ago I lost another furbaby that was a yorkiepoo, he and my chi (who I just lost..) were like best buds, and from hearing about your yorkies, maybe they're all playing and relaxing together until we meet again. <3 

It hasn't been 24hrs yet since his passing, but I already broke down countless times and pray to God that he knows I love him and even talk as if my chi chi is still here. healing is going to be long and hard..but that's why I came here, to this site.
Quote 0 0
Mireyagarcia16
Sorry for the loss of your Baby chico i can deffinetely relate since my Dog was also i felt Heaven sent she gave me so much Theraphy when my mental illness was so out of hand i Believe God used her to bring me Healing and keep me calm when my mind was all over the place even when suicide came over my head she would do something silly to re shift my thinking after the loss 1 week ago i felt broken i kept replaying are morning routines it's really hard but i pray in time we can get some time of Healing.
Quote 0 0