Piggy
Hi
I had a beautiful cat called Piggy we fought for two years and three months with heart disease then in the last month she got liver cancer and filled up with fluid .I had to say good bye to her .I'm so broken as I was a stay at home Mum toher for 2.3years .She wasthe love of my life
Quote 0 0
LoSerrano
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it's hard. I lost my baby on July 3rd. I'm still heartbroken. She had kidney failure. Please know your baby Piggy is always with you and she loves you. She's in a better place with all the other kitties and animals. 🌈🐈❤️💕
L-A
Quote 0 0
Piggy
Thank you, I just don't know what to do with myself because the whole time she was sick I dedicated my life to her .Just can't believe how we were fighting heart disease then bam liver cancer came in so aggressively 😢😢she also had kidney disease to .She belonged to Dad before he died so I had owned her for 9years .I'm so so sad I just sit in bed with her ashes crying .
Quote 0 0
gizmomybaby
Am so sorry for your loss of your beautiful baby , I know what your going through I fought a battle for my son for 25 mounth with a nasel tumour x am absolutely devastated numb to the core with grief , its been only 2 days and I dont think I will ever getting over losing the wee guy I loved most in this world am lost xx thinking of you at this sad time x
Quote 0 0
Piggy
I'm very sorry for the loss of your boy, how old was he ?Did they do any treatment ?When Piggy was diagnosed with a liver tumor via ultrasound there was nothing we could do at all because of her severe heart disease 😢😢I felt so helpless .I'm missing her so so much cause when she got sick I gave up everything to look after her .I keep looking at my phone thinking it's time to give her pills etc .I haven't moved anything of hers in the house, not even her water bowls .Life is so unfair to our beautiful babies ❤❤❤
Quote 0 0