Kickdrum7
So broken hearted and can’t stop crying.
Quote 0 0
joeysmama
I'm so sorry. I'm right here with you hurting. I lost my Joey Sunday. Cry til you can't cry anymore. that's where I am at right now. I know it will get easier. I wish they lived forever. 
Sheri Smith
Joey my Angel, I miss you so much. 
Quote 0 0
Ginger4256
I'm very sorry for your loss.  They are so much more than our pets.  They are part of our lives and we rely on them so much.  Someone said to me:  They do so much more for us than we do for them.  It's so true.  We do for them but we get so much more in return.  I lost my 11 1/2 year old Morkie, Boo on May 3rd and I am still grieving for him.  I miss him more than I can tell you. 
You were correct to come to this forum.  You will find that everyone here feels the same way that you do.  We are all in different stages of grief.  You are in the first stage and the most painful.  It's a very long journey of grief so don't try to rush it or let anyone tell you to get over it.  Take your time and grieve your little baby.  I know how much you love him and how hard it will be to get used to not having him
Keep writing, it really does help.  Also, be kind to yourself.  
I wish you peace in your journey.   Heart.png 
Boo' s mommy
Quote 0 0
Kickdrum7
Sorry. This is horrible. Feels like someone ripped my heart out and stepped on it. I don’t know what I’m gonna do!
Quote 0 0
joeysmama
Just take it day by day. It will get easier. I promise you. It feels so unbearable and feels like you can’t go on. But you can and you will. Feel your emotions and feel everything you need to feel. It will get better. It doesn’t feel that way but it will.
Sheri Smith
Joey my Angel, I miss you so much. 
Quote 0 0
dachsiemom
I am very sorry for the loss of your beautiful dachshund.  17 years sounds like a long time, but it is not enough.  When my dachshund, Brandon, died in March I was so grief stricken I didn't see how I could go on.  For several weeks I could not sleep without anxiety attacks.  I have lost other pets in the past and have been very upset, but this was the worst.  There is something just really special about a dachshund.  Let yourself cry as much as you need to.  The first weeks will be tough but the pain will subside in time.  -Dachsiemom
Moira - remembering Brandon
"Better lo'ed ye canna be. Will ye no' come back again?"
Quote 0 0
Kickdrum7
Thank you all so much.
Quote 0 0