Valley_hughes Show full post »
RubysMom93
I’m so sorry for the loss of your sweet little Peanut. I understand your pain and wish you peace and healing.
Quote 0 0
Valley_hughes
RubysMom93 wrote:
I’m so sorry for the loss of your sweet little Peanut. I understand your pain and wish you peace and healing.

Thank you so much. It is the most painful thing ever.
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
THINKING OF YOU AND SENDING PRAYERS TO YOUR PEANUT IN HEAVEN.

There is ANOTHER LITTLE DOGGIE LIKE PEANUT that has a home on the bridge HER NAME IS BELLA, HER MOMMY IS VERA AND DADDY DON. ITHEY DID WONDERFUL VIDEOS AND STORIES FOR HER IT IS A SWEET TRIBUTE TO BELLA .

WHEN YOU ARE READY TO SEE IT, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU THE LINK. JOAN SPARKY'S MOMMY
Quote 0 0
CatLady72
So sorry for the loss of sweet Peanut. I found this forum almost four weeks ago, the day after I had to say goodbye to my sweet cat, Ben. It gets easier - I PROMISE you. Not that I don’t have my moments, but you do get back on your feet and carry on, despite how impossible that may seem to you right now. Just wanted to offer you some positivity when things are probably feeling hopeless to you right now. ❤️
Quote 0 0
Valley_hughes
COOKIES4 wrote:
THINKING OF YOU AND SENDING PRAYERS TO YOUR PEANUT IN HEAVEN.

There is ANOTHER LITTLE DOGGIE LIKE PEANUT that has a home on the bridge HER NAME IS BELLA, HER MOMMY IS VERA AND DADDY DON. ITHEY DID WONDERFUL VIDEOS AND STORIES FOR HER IT IS A SWEET TRIBUTE TO BELLA .

WHEN YOU ARE READY TO SEE IT, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU THE LINK. JOAN SPARKY'S MOMMY

I would love to see the link. Thank you for thinking of me. How are you doing?
Quote 0 0
Valley_hughes
So sorry for the loss of sweet Peanut. I found this forum almost four weeks ago, the day after I had to say goodbye to my sweet cat, Ben. It gets easier - I PROMISE you. Not that I don’t have my moments, but you do get back on your feet and carry on, despite how impossible that may seem to you right now. Just wanted to offer you some positivity when things are probably feeling hopeless to you right now. ❤️[/QUOTE

Thank you for your sweet message 💕. It has definetly been the hardest experience I have ever had but I’m surrounded by love on here and I’m glad for people like you that are so kind. I’m so sorry for the loss of your kitty Ben. Hugs to you.

Valerie
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
VALERIE, PRAYING FOR YOU TO GET A LITTLE PEACE AND REST. HUGS AND FRIENDSHIP. JOAN, SPARKY'S MOMMY
Quote 0 0