Sully1965
I just lost 2 of my three dogs within 20 days of each other. Jack, my male Jack Russell, had endured cancer twice and a back surgery. Little Tazzy was cute little girl (miniture Pinscher) who had a bad heart. Both lived almost 16 and 14 years respectively but I am devastated. Jack had to be put to sleep on April 22nd, 2018 and than same for Little Tazzy on May 12th, 2018 (only one month after thinking we would have to put her to sleep on April 12th). Little Tazzy followed me everywhere but Jack had to be carried for the last 14 months since he couldn't walk well. Now we just have Oliver (a Chihuahua) left who is almost 13 (June 1st he will be). I certainly love Oliver but we got Tazzy and Jack when my wife and I thought we would never have children. Now we have two girls 11 & 12. I don't know what to do. I just cry many times a day and am really hurting. When we got the ashes back for Jack & Tazzy I cried a lot too. This is so hard. I'm saddened to say that I didn't cry this much when my parents passed while I loved them dearly.

John
John Sullivan
Quote 0 0
LuvTank1

SO sorry for such sad devastating losses like that.   We all understand and empathize.
Hope you find peace and comfort soon....

I lost my Tank on the 18th of this month due to heart problems as well.  :(

It's so hard.  

Cammy Ripley
Quote 0 0
Sully1965
Thank you Cammy for your support!
John Sullivan
Quote 0 0
LuvTank1
14102630_1631620227129587_9183431795054178428_n.jpg (160×160)    You are welcome.   This is my Tank.  😉   
Cammy Ripley
Quote 0 0
CKMP
John,
I am so so sorry for the loss of your so loved Jack and Tazzy.  Loss of our special fur companions within itself is an ordeal but losses so close to one another are devastating.  Jack and Tazzy spent many years with you and with one another - and have seen you through many of life's ups and downs...they are the silent witnesses to your life and they were the constants within it.  Your heart is lessened without them - and your tears are the honest reflection of your commitment and bond with your trooper Jack and your sweet little Tazzy.  Your fear, anxiety now turns to your Oliver - The journey of grief and loss is a difficult one to travel - our relationships with our fur ones defies explanation to others - they just seem to have an uncanny ability to touch us and fulfill those empty corners of our hearts and souls.  We connect and the bond is so strong John, it will endure.  It never fades nor lessens - your Jack and Tazzy will be with you always.  You are blessed with two guardian angels - and an earthly one within Oliver.  Lean on the forum - there are wonderfully kind and understanding people here - and this is a difficult difficult road to travel.  Wishing you to find just a moment within which you feel the love and pull of your angels still.  
Quote 0 0
msweet13
Dearest John - Thank you for your kind words on my Brutus' posts. I feel very very sorry for your loss of your beloved Jack and Tazzy. I cannot imagine losing so much in such a relatively short period of time. I wish I could say something magical but I cannot find the words. All I know is that we have to believe that your precious Jack and Tazzy, and my beloved Brutus are beyond their physical struggles and are enjoying heaven--running and playing as if puppies again. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart. I wish you warm hugs and blessings of comfort.
Denise (Brutus' Mom)
Brutus von Dolce
06/19/2006 - 03/16/2018
RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Quote 0 0