Forum

Author   Comment   Page 33 of 33     «   Prev   30   31   32   33
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #481 
Silvia as always thank you.
Your village must be alive with colors and a blanket of green. Max’s treasured pears await him and ponds of magic mud to slop in! The puppy in him lives forever.
I hope you’re doing well and that you’re ground discoveries are still keeping you full of awe,,,,,

Reply with quote  #482 
Diana! Stunning capture of the moon, you are good!,,,,,

Reply with quote  #483 
Oh Lynn how beautiful that letter is! It put a frown and smile on my face.. When we feel so lost we cannot go on, but we do , somehow! All the signs we see and we still hold anger inside! Cuz it's easier I assume. But it's not good! We must move past it! Seeing your letter to Tankie, as I just came back from The store. I was talking to my Brownie as I was telling him, that I'm going to let the anger go ,for real this time honey! I've seen countless signs, signs no one wou kns believe if I told them. And, I sit and wonder, why does the anger still here. I just want it gone! I know how you feel, but I'm sure the day will come when all we feel is love, and no anger. Just our babies pure love. We have too fight for it . I hope you have better days ahead Lynn.
I saw a comet last week, if shot right past my head, no kidding. I thought I was crazy. It came over my roof top, about 50 feet above the roof top, shot past me and it went out in a green blast across the street. I could not believe my eyes, so I went on the meteors site and wrote my viewing, so happens 5 people saw the same one. It was an event on the site, I was not crazy, lol.. I had to have been the last, bcuz of how low it was and the green blast when it dies out. 20 feet above my neighbors roof top. Utterly amazing! I told my ex the next day and he saw it too. It flew past him to me, and that was it. Anyhow, so it was a sign, but when we see them we refuse to take it as a sign. Not anymore i want no more anger, as I move forward , holding close to my Boys heart. As will you, Lynn. Cherish the signs. Tankies here with you. A as
Brownie is with me. We must believe, like you told me. Hugs Jess N Brownie

Reply with quote  #484 
Oh, my goodness. Your letter, Lynn, brought me to tears.

I understand that anger. I have had the most trouble with it myself. It has since subsided because I just don't have the strength to keep it up. It melted into sadness, acceptance, and forgiveness towards her and myself. I was angry at the world, but it was eating me up inside, so I have tried to enjoy life's simplicities again, very slowly, just the way Millie loved all of the little things. Her bed is still in the living room and her shrine is set up. She will always remain a part of this house, a part of my home.

Tankie will always be a part of your home, in the physical sense, but more importantly, she always lives in your heart. I know, I know, it sounds so cliche and you've heard it a million times, but we have no choice in the matter. Our brains have to make some sense of it all, so we have to carry their spirits with us or we would just wither away.

It's just very hard. 20 moons are a long time to be without that little baby pup to bottle feed.

I looked up moonflower because I too was curious. Well, it turns out that it's a morning glory, a white-flowered version, but there is also more of an exotic looking one that just looks absolutely incredible - purple and white - I'm thinking since purple is a color used for royalty it might suit Tankie's personalilty 😊.

Here's a link to buy the seeds: https://www.etsy.com/listing/683748158/20-rare-moonflower-seeds-gorgeous-night?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_-other-craft_supplies_and_tools&utm_custom1=231c480b-0223-4738-b1be-52455ffb478e&utm_content=go_208914155_16902162995_69016908395_pla-336041413562_c__683748158&gclid=Cj0KCQjwy97qBRDoARIsAITONTJbQJuzBMALIwUaieWSzVS-oFfX7MmcHOP3wMPjoaiQG7jjr6f-2PYaAj6UEALw_wcB

Sending moonflowers reaching towards a starlit sky.

Moonflower2 - Copy.jpg
Moonflower1 - Copy.jpg Moonflower3 - Copy.jpg        

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Sil

Reply with quote  #485 
Lynn,

Yes, we have the Sol=Sun   and the Luna=Moon. 

And, I believe we even have the correct gender.  As, we refer to the Sun=Sol as him - a boy.  And, the Moon=Luna as her - a girl!!!.  So, you see, the two of them
will always be there..... through eternity.... just as strong as our love for them, and their love for us.  As I'm writing this, my eyes are filled with tears, and by now, I know that this is normal.   I know, that you do understand me.... so many memories.

But, anyways, "princess" Lea is such a sweet girl.  With a huge appetite and love for books, newspapers, magazines.... we need to put any type of paper out of her reach.
And, How did you know about "queen" Maya?  because, Maya can "act as a queen" sometimes.  I'm just their loyal and grateful "servant".  We three send you many, many hugs.  

**Our minds and hearts are aching, so things are sort of blurry or out of focus.**  

Bailey15

Reply with quote  #486 
Hi Lynn,
Just popping by to check in and I read your beautiful letter to Tankie. I could feel the emotion and the love for her shining through. 20 moons since you have seen your precious girl! It must feel like such a long time. I know that your heart aches for her.
It seems that Tankie has been busy sending heart shapes your way! She wants her beloved mom to know that she will always be around and she will meet you again when the time comes. I really believe that we will see them again. It’s the only way I was able to let Bailey go on that awful night.
Sending you hearts to let you know that I am thinking of you and your beautiful Tankie!!
❤️💚💛💜🧡❤️
Hugs, MJ
I hope you like the attached pic! It reminded me of your gentle giant. 🤗

Attached Images
jpeg 11F1D14A-50BA-4532-ADEE-BBDCCD7BFA72.jpeg (59.07 KB, 5 views)

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #487 
Thanks MJ, you always *pop* by at the perfect time. I appreciate your words of wisdom and I promise I’ll try to make them work for me. I know Bailey is soo very special and in your heart always.
It’s funny, I do look at the clouds hoping to see something that looks remotely like my baby and you send this❣️ It’s perfect, thank you so much! Give Charlie a kiss from me,,,,,

Reply with quote  #488 
Hi Lynn,

I see they are calling tomorrow night's full moon a "micro moon", that made me laugh and smile, as there is nothing "micro" or small about your beautiful gentle giant Tankie, but then I got to thinking.....with tomorrow being Friday the 13th, most people consider that day and especially the number 13 unlucky, but not me, you see, the 13th is little girl's birthdate,(July 13th), and as you know, I was extremely lucky to have her come into my life. 
So where does that leave us with this "micro moon"???....well the way I see it, I think maybe Tankie and little girl are letting us know that they maybe have a paw in this amazing celestial event, after all who but our sweet girls could make something so big like the moon end up with a little nickname.....what do you think???...are you with me on this??? 

I hope tomorrow's moon brings a sense of calmness, peace and healing to your heart, always remember, even if some nights you are unable to see the moon, it is always there, just like your Tankie, never doubt she is with you each and every day, may your wonderful heart always feel the warmth of Tankie's love.
Give Browns and Sport big belly rubs for me.

Your friend always, Don
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #489 
Hi Lynn,
I’m so glad you liked the picture! When I saw it I thought of your beautiful Tankie. 💖
Thank you for your kind words about Bailey and I’ll be happy to deliver your kiss to Charlie!
I hope you are doing okay Lynn. Sending hugs to you ~ Browns and Sport too!
MJ 🤗
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.