Forum

Author   Comment   Page 32 of 33     «   Prev   29   30   31   32   33   Next
Purzel

Reply with quote  #466 
Dearest Lynn,

Thank you so much for your lovely birthday wishes on Max’s thread and your nice words to me. You are such a wonderful caring person and I feel enriched  to have “met” you even tho it had been sad circumstances. Time flies, weeks, months and yep, even years. Half of this year is gone and I wonder where it went.

I know we both miss our beloved ones still very much and most probabely will for all times – yet we have found so many lovely people who understand the very special bond with our beloved ones we all were and still are so blessed to have. I wish to think on what I had with Max and how lucky I was to have met him – he definitely changed my life and had me see a whole world I did not know before. I am quite sure you lived the same.

Many hugs – my good thoughts are always with you

[hundi]

catiebee

Reply with quote  #467 
Hi Lynn, 

Last night the moon was big and shone tall in the sky, so of course you and Tankie flew into my mind. I hope you and Browns and Sport and your other loved ones are not weathering heat-stroke temperatures about now. But I suspect you are smack dab in the thick of the broiling and won't be released for a few weeks. Like those of us a little west of you. 😉  I hope you've sampled some cherries and other delights of the season. Haven't bought a watermelon yet this year.

May the days bring you some smiles and humor and hoping too that there are times when footsteps feel even just a bit lighter. 

I just wanted to come by and leave you some warmth and well wishes. And remind you of what a lovely soul you are! Big hugs, Lynn!

Sil

Reply with quote  #468 
Lynn,

Thank you so, so much for posting such beautiful flower - my very favorite a "Solflower".  I really needed this.  Yesterday, was very tough.  I feel like the "edges" of the pain as not as sharp as before.... but, I have accepted to live with it.  It is the compromise we make when we decide to give our heart to a fur baby.  To deny this awful pain is to deny all those years filled with their unconditional love.  It hurts like h**l, and it consumes us.  But, it is also, what brought us together, and made us a very caring group.  Thank you and many, many hugs to you and give a tummy rub to each Browns and Sport
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #469 
Thank you Catie, that’s so sweet of you to remember my baby when you look up at the full moon🥰
I don’t think we’re getting the brunt of the heat down here. We’ve had triple digits several times with the humidity factored in, maybe 103, but that’s normal here, sigh
As long as the real nasty weather stays away I’m good with this.
No watermelon for me yet either. The girls, Tank and Browns loved it and I’ve thought of buying one but just haven’t made myself. Somethings I still avoid.
I hope your days are being kind to you and your nights are restful. Thank you for being the remarkably kind and thoughtful person you are!,,,,,

Reply with quote  #470 
Hi Lynn
Thank you for stopping by Brownies page to wish him a Happy one. 9 years old too young. It all feels so new, almost 12 full months now and it seems like yesterday!
I see how you feel even on Tankies 18 month, the time does not matter to us. I I think we will always miss and long for them for the rest of our days. Nevertheless I hope you are healing in some ways. Be good to yourself.
Sincerely Jess

Reply with quote  #471 
Hi Lynn,

Hope this finds you, Browns and Sport doing well and enjoying summer so far, hopefully it isn't too hot for you there, or at least you have a nice cool place to escape to.

Your beautiful Tankie has been in my mind these past few days, with the anniversary of the first man on the moon to that gorgeous full moon the other night, I couldn't help but to think of your gentle giant, I like that the sight of the moon brings your Tankie to the forefront of my thoughts.

I sincerely hope you feel your sweet girl's loving spirit surround you, especially on those beautiful nights when the moon is shining over us. I'm sure your heart feels that strong connection with Tankie on those nights and hopefully brings a sense of calmness and peace to you. I'm sure you have the most wonderful conversations with Tankie when you feel her loving presence, conversations of love, of thankfulness and of course how much Tankie is so missed, and maybe you even share a little secret with your gentle giant as well. 

Sending peace, strength and healing your way. May you always know and feel the beautiful love and light that is your gentle giant, Tankie.

Your friend always, Don

Image result for the moon quotes
Millie18

Reply with quote  #472 
Dearest Lynn,

Thinking of you and your precious baby girl Tankie today. Hoping to be able to see the moon tonight. Sending warm thoughts and tight hugs to you today and tonight.
         moon-2.jpg 
Capture2.jpg 

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #473 
Thanks for thinking of my girl Diana, the moon is beautiful tonight. I wrote on another thread of hers today. I started it many *moons* ago, before I realized I could keep everything on my very first thread. What a dweeb, smh. The thread was just about her moon and I hadn’t been on it for a very long time. This moon is the 20th and I wanted it to be on that one.
I hope all is great with your enthusiastic schedule. You are a great at multitasking! I admire that😊
Take care woman, big hugs your way,,,,,

Reply with quote  #474 
Glad I caught you here. I'll have to find your other page to add more moons to it.

I managed to get a pic of ours tonight before the clouds roll in.

The enthusiastic schedule hasn't started yet! We'll see how I keep up with it 😜

MVIMG_20190815_212529.jpg 

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #475 
For my baby,,,,,💞

Attached Images
jpeg 4D2E30F5-E823-4E1A-A324-F7C41E3E084F.jpeg (253.68 KB, 13 views)

catiebee

Reply with quote  #476 
She is your sweetest, dearest, lovingest, most precious, baby girl. My heart aches for you, Lynn. I'm just so sorry for how much it hurts and for what a life-altering event this has been. 

Mega hugs sent across the country to you, friend!

Purzel

Reply with quote  #477 
Dearest Lynn,

Such a lovely letter to your sweet Tankie. It expresses so much love and longing. It is amazing how time flies yet it is also amazing that somehow time stands still and has us feel the loss ever so often. My heart goes out to you, dear friend.

Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs your way

[hundi]

Sil

Reply with quote  #478 
Lynn,

I have been busy with work and my two fur babies.  Now, my heart knows of your Tankie and the precious love you feel for her.  Your Tankie is our moon now....always present in the sky.  Many, many hugs dear friend.
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #479 
Sil thank you so much for your words! You made me giggle for the first time in a long time! I didn’t realize till just now that you have a *Solboy* and I have a * Lunagirl* 😂 Now I need to see if there is Moonflower like your Sunflower. How could I not have known this?! It shows how focused (obsessed) I’ve been on somethings and oblivious to others.
I hope Queen Maya and Princess Lea are keeping you busy in good ways.
Tons of encouragement is heading your way as the new school year is here. You’ve got this girlfriend😚,,,,,

Reply with quote  #480 
Catie thank you, I needed your sweet words more than you know! You always have the most soothing words for our aching hearts.
This grief is a strong invisible force that will remain with me as long as I live but her unconditional love for me and mine for her will always win.
I put a picture of her on my dresser last week, a puppy picture but it’s the first. I just haven’t been able to see her face looking at me and even in this she’s looking at the fireplace. Baby steps, or, puppy steps❣️🐾🐾❣️
Huge hugs across the gulf,,,,,

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.