Forum

Author   Comment   Page 31 of 32     «   Prev   28   29   30   31   32   Next
Millie18

Reply with quote  #451 
Oh, Lynn, Tankie as a little sausage in front of the fireplace is soooo adorable. She looks mesmerized by the flames, just like the rest of us 😊

Yes, very much looking forward to school. I take the dog adoption decisions quite seriously because of the issues with time and my constantly changing schedule.

Both street pups are with rescues now, so I know they're ok. I want to try and let everything go and if it's meant to happen the way Millie would like it, I want to make an attempt at rolling with it...not my strong suit since I'm a planner. Will also be housesitting Winston the week of Memorial Day, so I can't take in a new pup/pups. Have been doing a lot of soul searching regarding the type of dog/dogs I would like to adopt next and the common denominator is the street dog factor. Looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds.

I'm so happy to hear that Sport is a really good boy (no small feat for a JRT 😜) and that Browns is enjoying life again.

Sending many fresh hugs your way 💖💖💖

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
CKMP

Reply with quote  #452 
Hi Lynn,
Forgive my long absence from the forum...and from being there on those days an extra shoulder might have been needed.  

Your experience in the vet's office is eerie and yet at the same time a gift...No coincidences exist in this world/life...the longer I live the more I have come to believe this amongst other things.  Out of the blue, a stranger conjures up the name "Tank" - No way, no how Lynn!  A moment brought by one of those Tankie taps - a reminder that you are not "lost" to her, and she is not "lost" to you. 

Your photos are wonderful - especially the side by side compatriots in life - together through it all - sisters through the ups and downs, through the mischief making, and through the peaceful snoozes of the afternoons...

Words do not need to be written nor spoken for your celestial angel to hear and understand, just as there was that deep understanding and connection between the two of you without words, she still 'hears' your thoughts and follows the beat of your heart.  The moon and its light embraces your soul sheltering it - it is the protective hug of your Tankie.  A reminder she is part of your very being...
May you feel the touch of your gentle giant within that moonlight always Lynn, may you feel her love in the gentle breeze that silently ruffles the leaves, may you feel her presence in the antics of Browns and your 'lil Dude' and feel her love in the warmth of the sunshine upon your face.  Always, and forever "Tankie's mom" and she always and forever your moonlight shadow.
Many hugs for you and extra pets for Browns and Sport!
catiebee

Reply with quote  #453 
Dear Lynn, it is so good to hear how well Browns is faring and that Sport has fitted her so well and is a mighty good boy in his own right!

Thank you for sharing the photos. Utterly adorable is the one of wee Tankie gazing at the fire! And the relaxed times and the side-by-side one are heart warming.

Always your baby, ever your love, sweet Tankie!

I hope the heat hasn't cranked up for real in your neck of the woods and that the blasting hot weather holds off for as long as possible. 

Sending many hugs and hopes that some smiles and laughter come your way to refresh your soul.

Millie18

Reply with quote  #454 
Lynn,

Thinking of you and Tankie on this full moon today. Clouds look to be rolling in, so I hope that I will still be able to catch a glimpse of it tonight.
Hugs to you and of course Browns & Sport, too 💕

Brownie74

Reply with quote  #455 
Hi Lynn
Nice to hear you had a special reminder of Tankie at the Vet. I look back and remember how Brownie was probably telling me look Mama it's me! You just made my day by helping me to look and feel for signs from Brownie. Thank you! . We go through such grief, its hard to remember that these are the sure signs we should be paying attention too. I hope your Brown and Sports are doing well, besides the itchies lol.
I hope you are healing and finding peace. Tankie would want that for you. You were a great m ok m to her, and she knows it.
Yes my Pineapple is in, I just posted another new one on missing you so much Brownie.
Thank you for helping me not give up. One that I had kept in water on the window sill, it's in the ground and he's taking off. The one on the right side is Brownie. The other one my mom had bought so I planted it too. But his is going a lot better.
Take care of yourself and smile. Jess

Reply with quote  #456 
Lynn, just a little note to say I'm thinking of you and appreciate you very much. I hope you are experiencing gentle days.
Sending you hugs, as always.

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #457 
Eighteen months my baby girl yet yesterday is my heart and almost tangible. My arms can’t reach out and touch you but you’re wrapped around every fiber of my soul. I love and miss you soo much ,,,,,

Attached Images
jpeg 73FEE862-8BA2-4374-B64A-6C670419C457.jpeg (137.47 KB, 6 views)

catiebee

Reply with quote  #458 
Oh Lynn.... I just found your post and my eyes overflowed with tears. 

This road, this road, this road! The grief has been astoundingly deep, pervasive and persistent.

You are so precious and I hate that the sadness and the missing are such a portion of your life, interwoven with all the rest. But I understand all too well. 

May real encouragement and comfort come your way to sustain your aching heart. Huge hugs to you and know that you're in my thoughts. These mileposts are hard.

MyBella

Reply with quote  #459 
Oh Lynn, how can it be 18 months already since your gentle giant Tankie had to leave, where in the world did that time go. I love the quote you posted, the words are so true, our precious babies are in our thoughts, there truly aren't any moments that little girl isn't in my thoughts, and I'm sure it's the same for you with your beautiful Tankie.

Your Tankie was in the forefront of my thoughts a couple of nights ago, the moon was so big, and the colors absolutely gorgeous, it sat there so low as if guiding the road as I was driving, I found a smile on my face as I was thinking of Tankie and of course you as well.

Sending my warmest wishes for your wonderful heart to feel the warm loving glow of your beautiful Tankie. Give Browns and Sports big belly rubs for me.

Your Friend Always, Don
Brownie74

Reply with quote  #460 
I send hugs and prayers your way.
Time has gone by so fast, and its hard enough to get through the pain of losing our babies. Hold on to your Tankies heart, Lynn. Look forward to the days ahead when you are reunited with all the love you shared for each other.
Jess

Reply with quote  #461 
Cody, Catie, Don, Diana, Sil and Silvia (Our Women of the Forest) and sweet Jessica,
First, I’m soo sorry for my negligence. I’ve just been drained, mentally bankrupt lol and that doesn’t take much!
I guess I spend so much time feeling like I lost the fight of my life that I don’t breath in and see the beauty around me. But you do Silvia, and you share your visions in the most mesmerizing way and you manage to bring us into your world and you make smiles happen.
Catie, you shower us with empathy and much needed consoling like a mother.
Don you always know our focal points, like the moon, and find the perfect pictures to match your words that stir our souls.
Diana you remind us to always try and find the bigger picture, your celestial spirit glows.
Sil your strength is a gift to us all, you guide us with wisdom and hope (yes, you do)
Jessica, what do I say? Your last reply was just the best😚
Cody, I follow footsteps behind you and I’m soo grateful for your gentle path.
I’m grateful to all of you and soo thankful to have you!.....

Reply with quote  #462 
Lovely Lynn,

So glad to hear from you once again. Hm.... mentally bankrupt.... lol – what a word creation! I am sorry to hear that you did not feel all too well but filled with hope that now you do breath in each and every day to see all the beauty around you. I am sure Tankie will smile with a nod about my hope.

When the full moon shone right into my face these last nights I thought of you and Tankie with a smile. You will forever be connected with this beautiful sight of the moon, dear friend.

I loved to read how you mentioned all the beloved friends in your post describing their gifts so very well.

As I am living in paradise this time of year I am off ever so often with my camera in the garden discovering the tiniest creatures and later reading about them collecting all kinds of news – kinda like a scientist. It is fun.

Max’s spirit is always around me living on in my heart forever – just like your Tankie is living in your heart until the end of time.

I wish you well and send many hugs your way

[hundi]

catiebee

Reply with quote  #463 
Dear Lynn,

Where did three days go, since you wrote here?

What a sweet, sweet post. You have such a generous spirit, and how kindly you have spoken to us all!

I wish you were not continuing to suffer the way you are. Yet, I truly hear you. I still have a sense that something so vital was abruptly taken, and I come up very short on how to cope with it.  We're surely grateful that things are better than they were a year ago. But devastating and devastated are still very real words and I'll bet we could devise new ways of conjugating that verb after living through these last months of heartbreak. 

I hope you're being gentle with yourself in these hours, days and weeks. Fatigue from emotional duress is very real. And the pain's an undercurrent that, even in the face of a mindset determined to do life and embrace life, makes things harder to do and footsteps heavier. I love that Silvia works hard to look for and find what's golden around her and reminds us, that it is well worth our effort to do so, as well. I smile, knowing we are all finding our way forward even when the pace is slow and tedious.  

You've got heaps of hugs headed your way and warmest wishes for this weekend and the Fourth!

Millie18

Reply with quote  #464 
Dear Lynn,

I'm sorry you've had some turbulence. I've had my share of emotional lows lately myself. I hope you can enjoy your summer with Browns and Sport. I'm still dogless as I just don't feel ready physically or mentally to take in a new pup. Coming up to the 1 year next month will be trying to say the least. You had to endure the 18 month mark. Time has become such a blur now.

I send you many supportive hugs, even if I don't come to the forum much anymore. I've run out of gas and just feel like I don't have much to say.

I think about you at each full moon and wonder whether Tankie is running around the moon smiling a big dog smile. Yesterday we had an amazing sunset and it just always reminds me how teeny tiny we are in this big universe. It makes my problems and anxieties feel much smaller after looking at that big sky.

Sharing that big endless sky with you.
Many hugs.
Diana

IMG_20190629_201912.jpg  IMG_20190629_201952.jpg    

Sil

Reply with quote  #465 
Lynn,

How sweet of you to write about each one of us.  I read and re-read your post many times.  Please believe that your Sweet Tankie is with you always.  Their energy/love never leave us.  Everything always stay with us.  Tankie's love for your is eternal.  Sending you many,  many hugs, 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.