Forum

Author   Comment   Page 30 of 33     «   Prev   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   Next
Brownie74

Reply with quote  #436 
Hope you are doing well with Browns and Sport.
I'm pulling through the best I can. Harder days than others. I planted the rooted pineapple top. It took 2 months to root in a cup of water. I'm hoping this one takes. If not I'll start another. Or just buy one blooming already. I wanted to start from scratch. I think the weather is great now. I think it will do just fine. I'll let you know. I guess I gave up for a minute there. I can't give up like that again. Grief is so weird and painful. My Boy never leaves my thoughts or heart!
Hugs and prayers Jess and Brownie

Reply with quote  #437 
Hi Jessica! I’ve been thinking about you and Brownie.
For sure this grief is an ongoing struggle but it’s because we love them so much and we always will. He will always be close to you and in your heart, he’s your sweet boy❣️
I can’t wait to see a picture of your pineapple plant. Is it in the ground or a pot? I think mine may be ready to take off the stalk, I’m not sure how big it should get. I’ll send you a picture. Oh! A second plant has one growing also! Wish u were closer I’d give it to you.
Our weather is warming up, we’ll be wishing for the fall to hurry up before long. We have such long summers. Hugs to you and your boy,,,,,

Reply with quote  #438 
Hi Lynn,

Thank you, dear friend, for the comforting post you wrote me not long ago on the heels of that unexpected grief attack. You're such a sweet companion on this road! And I am fond of your word choices. I believe you once described the journey as treacherous or something of that nature and I couldn't agree more. 

I think of you often and you were especially on my heart during when our latest big moon hung low. 

I still mull sometimes, puzzling in my mind how it was that Browns knew it was a significant time, that twelfth moon, when it came. Some things are a wonderment.

I reckon we all have a full portion of questions saved up to ask our Maker. *sigh*

We have such a short reprieve, those of us in hotter climes. It turns from too cool to just right quite suddenly, but so soon the blaze will return. I'm savoring our current temps and hope you also are having lovely, temperate days with breezes and not-so-intense sunshine. 

Hoping all is as well as possible and that you and yours and Browns and Sport are having gentle days. Big hugs!

Purzel

Reply with quote  #439 
Dear Lynn,

Each time I look at the moon I am immediately thinking of you and your beloved Tankie - this happens quite often as the moon loves to shine right into my sleeping room, lol. I hope you have a lovely spring time enjoying yourself with Browns and Sport and I imagine Tankie's spirit walking ahead of all of you in joy.

Wishing you well and send fresh hugs

[hundi]

MyBella

Reply with quote  #440 
Hi Lynn,

Hope this finds you, Browns and Sport doing well and enjoying spring and all the beauty it offers.
It was nice to read that you planted a pineapple, I bet Tankie will find a way to help that plant flourish, maybe Tankie will sprinkle a little moon dust on the plant to add her special touch to it.

Wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you, your friendship and your support, I don't have words enough to tell you just how much it means to me, thank you Lynn.

Sending my warmest wishes for your heart to always know and feel the love that your gentle giant, Tankie continues to surround you with, bringing with her love, the peace and healing you so deserve.

Give Browns and Sport big belly rubs and treats for me.
Your Friend Always, Don
Sil

Reply with quote  #441 
Lynn,

Hoping that Tankie's love embraces you and help your heart to heal.  I have been absent but, your sweet gentle giant, "glimpses down" on us every time there's a full moon.

My sweet "princess" Lea, just turned one year old - today 4/11/19 - Can you believe it?
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #442 
Our princess is a year?!! Silvia I can’t believe it, it’s time for a photo update girl! I’m soo happy it’s all worked out. You are amazing❣️
Don I just have to tell you what an amazing person you are. We are all blessed to call you friend. I hope Bella found all her Easter goodies. She’s allowed all the chocolate bunnies her lil tummy can hold.
Max’s mum, Silvia, such a treasure you are. I hope the moon lulls you into the sweetest of dreams. Thank you for thinking of my sweet Tankie.
Catie I’ve been worried about you and the crazy arse weather in Texas. I hope it’s stayed far away and your Easter has been pleasant.
Jessica did you get your pineapples in the ground? Pictures girly😉 I think you’re amazing.

I wanted to share something that happened on Tuesday at the Vets. It’s pollen season and it’s in full force in Fl so I had Browns scheduled for crazy itching exam and meds. My husband waited outside while I checked in. There was a Yorkie pup in the waiting room that looked like the one we had when the girls first came to us, Boggie. Browns always loved her but Boggie wanted nothing to do with these intruders, lol, she was a brat❣️ So I warned the owner a lrg dog was coming in since she was right next to the door and I didn’t want her startled or worried. I briefly told her how much hers looked like mine and how much Browns loved her. She leaned over to look out the window and said ‘Look at that big dog Tank’ I asked her “ did you say Tank?” She said yes. Of course I had to walk out, and cry.
It took me telling Jenny, Teddy’s Mommy, about it for me to realize it was all too much of a coincidence.
Tankie is always with me 🥰

Reply with quote  #443 
Lynn, isn't that just remarkable? Wow!  I'm smiling as I can only imagine how much that meant and what it did for your heart. 

I've thought and thought of you with these recent moons. I hope things are going well and gently as they can for you and your clan. Hope the itchies will come under control for Browns. Hoping Sport is still helping occupy her in good ways. 

All us apartment dwellers tried to find cover for our vehicles one day last week when baseball-sized hail was on the agenda, per the weather folks. But gratefully none arrived and no perilous storms have come our way. Even in Feb. none of the customary annual ice arrived. And we haven't shot to the 90s yet with our temps. We can all brace ourselves for May. 

I hope your holiday weekend held good things in store and if you gathered, that the visiting was good. Our little meal went smooth yesterday, so that was a good thing. Bought food but made my mom's old banana cake recipe.

I'm always so pleased to see another post from you. Was great to have word from you and to know you're keeping on. Blessings and abundant hugs to you!

MyBella

Reply with quote  #444 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankie12
Our princess is a year?!! Silvia I can’t believe it, it’s time for a photo update girl! I’m soo happy it’s all worked out. You are amazing❣️
Don I just have to tell you what an amazing person you are. We are all blessed to call you friend. I hope Bella found all her Easter goodies. She’s allowed all the chocolate bunnies her lil tummy can hold.
Max’s mum, Silvia, such a treasure you are. I hope the moon lulls you into the sweetest of dreams. Thank you for thinking of my sweet Tankie.
Catie I’ve been worried about you and the crazy arse weather in Texas. I hope it’s stayed far away and your Easter has been pleasant.
Jessica did you get your pineapples in the ground? Pictures girly😉 I think you’re amazing.

I wanted to share something that happened on Tuesday at the Vets. It’s pollen season and it’s in full force in Fl so I had Browns scheduled for crazy itching exam and meds. My husband waited outside while I checked in. There was a Yorkie pup in the waiting room that looked like the one we had when the girls first came to us, Boggie. Browns always loved her but Boggie wanted nothing to do with these intruders, lol, she was a brat❣️ So I warned the owner a lrg dog was coming in since she was right next to the door and I didn’t want her startled or worried. I briefly told her how much hers looked like mine and how much Browns loved her. She leaned over to look out the window and said ‘Look at that big dog Tank’ I asked her “ did you say Tank?” She said yes. Of course I had to walk out, and cry.
It took me telling Jenny, Teddy’s Mommy, about it for me to realize it was all too much of a coincidence.
Tankie is always with me 🥰

Oh Lynn, how I love this!!! this is so wonderful, I can imagine how the tears would have formed when the lady mentioned "Tank", I hope those tears brought a bit of relief and hopefully even the sliver of peace you so deserve, it truly is mind boggling in how they find ways to remind us that they are never far away, always close by. Tankie is truly like the moon, we may not see it every night, but it's there and no matter where you are, or where you go, your Tankie will follow.....never doubt that Lynn.

I smiled so broadly when you shared about Boggie, oh how adorable she sounds, I can imagine Boggie wasn't too thrilled to see not one, but two giant "intruders" coming into her home, I'm sure she let Tankie and Browns know who the boss was right away, so cute.

Thank you for your support Lynn, I was truly touched to come here and read your comments above, truly touched. This is a long road, one that is filled with many dips and valleys of emotions, but oh how it helps to have such wonderful friends like you and the others here, finding this beautiful forum is a blessing, "meeting" others who truly understand when our world is crumbling is so helpful, I can never thank you enough for your words of support, thank you Lynn.

Wishing for your heart to always feel the soft loving spirit of your gentle giant, Tankie. May her love bring the continued peace and healing you so deserve.
Big belly rubs for Browns and Sport, and of course spoil them with treats for me as well.

Your friend always, Don

Image result for we don't always see the moon but it's there quotes
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #445 
Don, Don, Don what can I say? You had me smiling, than laughing, than crying. But in good ways. You are just unbelievably giving. Your support means the world to me, you know just what to say.
I know we never stop grieving and inside we always carry a heavy emptiness because no matter what we are only human and long for the physical presence of our girls, (and guys) yet you back out of it all to ease someone’s else's heavy heart❣️ Your words sooth the soul, we are soo grateful for you.
I can see the *party girl* bragging all about her Daddy who not only takes her for wee morning * ride abouts* for ice cream but can draw and tell a story at the same time than write magical words that bring many smiles.
The picture and the words below it were just perfect. I read them through tears and a smile,,,,,

Reply with quote  #446 
Lynn,

I just wanted to stop in to say hi. I rarely come on anymore.

I read your story about the vet's office. Bittersweet for sure, but I don't think it was a coincidence either. Tankie is with you, always and forever and ever.
I've been thinking about you and Tankie during the full moons we've been having and give her a little shout-out when I look up.

Hugs to you and Browns and Sport 💕

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Purzel

Reply with quote  #447 
Hi sweet Lynn,

I was gone for a while and just returned back home - I want to send you fresh hugs and thank you so much for your lovely words on Max's thread. Your story about the vet's office is amazing and maybe another loving sign that Tankie is never far away. Don expressed so lovely what I believe to be true that Tankie is like the moon, always there. I think of you ever so often and hope you enjoy this beautiful month of May.

Big fat hugs, dear friend

[hundi]

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #448 
Diana! Wow have you got a lot going on! Grad school is going to take up a lot of time but I’m so proud of all you’re doing and how precise you are in your decision making.
I’m really interested is the other ‘street dog’ you mentioned. Has it been rescued? You have such a big heart for the survivors. I know it has to feel incredible when a dog who’s learned to be dependent on no one finally feels safe enough to let you in and guide the way. That’s what you did with Millie. She knew you would protect her the best you could, and you did.
You’ll know when the time is right, she’ll show you.
Thank you for thinking of my girl when the moon lights the sky and thank you for being a good friend here❣️🐾❣️,,,,,

Reply with quote  #449 
Dearest Silvia, the other meaning of your name should be *The woman of golden words*
Thank you for your sweet hello, I always love hearing from you and seeing Max’s handsome face🥰
You gift us with such vivid glimpses into an enchanting piece of your life and the one you shared with your Max.
May he always be scouting around just in front of you on your walks thru the forest of your land.
Browns is doing wonderfully, she’s happy again and drinking water on her own! Sport is just perfect for her and he really is a good little boy. I call him ‘lil Dude’ now😂
I seldom write to Tankie the way others do but I write novels in thought of her daily. 🐾 The Moon follows me🐾,,,,,

Reply with quote  #450 
Always Mama, I’m missing you,,,,,

Attached Images
jpeg 1AD4A64E-CFC9-4C85-99A0-A43587E07B8B.jpeg (140.94 KB, 7 views)
jpeg 25A3DF0F-F06E-4CB7-A1E1-F8CFDFF9A9A0.jpeg (140.88 KB, 6 views)
jpeg 96CFCB00-F095-41CF-A995-465CF046962A.jpeg (149.03 KB, 6 views)
jpeg B3EB9B82-F249-4EE1-83A2-EA0D3EB77D2D.jpeg (162.98 KB, 7 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.