Forum

Author   Comment   Page 29 of 29     «   Prev   26   27   28   29
catiebee

Reply with quote  #421 
Hi Lynn, 

I hope these present days are treating you as gently as possible. The year seems to be moving on quickly, motoring out ahead of me. Whereas I'm plodding along at a slower pace than the calendar. Seems like that, anyway.

It's so hard, having had your life altered much and your heart deeply torn, to push bravely forward. But you soldier on. I do hope there is some sunshine, warmth, laughter and fulfillment both now and out ahead. I love the unique ways you express your heart and I hope all the people who have you in their life in 3D treasure you for the lovely person you are. 

Still wishing you comfort and more comfort, friend!

MyBella

Reply with quote  #422 

Dear Lynn,

I am so, so sorry for missing Tankie's one year Angelvesary, while I'm sure the day was filled tears, I also hope it was filled with beautiful memories of your gentle giant, and that a closeness was felt in your heart. I was awestruck by the full blood moon we recently had, how close it look, and while looking at it, I couldn't help but to think of your Tankie, how your girl was sending the most perfect sign to let you know that she is forever close, like your Tankie, the moon was a huge gentle giant, absolutely beautiful and yet it brought a calmness over me.
My heart was truly touched by your "you danced" post, oh Lynn, how beautiful a memory of your Tankie and how she acted with a bit of silliness while you and Browns laid beside her, such a touching moment shared with the three of you, so beautiful.

Thank you so much for your support and for thinking of us, I truly appreciate you taking the time to write to us, and I especially value your understanding and wonderful friendship, thank you so much Lynn.

I post this candle in honor of your beautiful Tankie and her one year since having to leave, I wish for your heart to always feel the warmth of your gentle giant's soft loving spirit, bringing with her love, the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

Image result for moon and candle photos

Your Friend Always, Don
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #423 
My Tankie, my baby girl how I miss you,,
This last moon was spectacular an extra large one and it’s now been 14 months. I miss your joy for life, just watching your happiness made me smile. You should be here girlfriend,,,,,

Reply with quote  #424 
Thinking of you, dear Lynn, and your most special girl. Such a beautiful moon, yet marking another increment of time that's passed, and of missing and sorrow. It's hard that the two coincide. May you have strength and comfort for each day!

I know the sadness abides. Yet I hope some fresh flowers will bloom in your heart as spring draws near and that you are nurturing yourself as lovingly as you tend to others in your world. Hugs and much care to you!

Sil

Reply with quote  #425 
Lynn - Tankie's mom forever,

Thank you for posting the "Solflowers filled picture" in my Sol's thread.  A few weeks ago, there was a spectacular full moon, with an orange cast - believe they called it blood moon?, not really sure.  And, immediately, Tankie came into my mind and you, her mom.  And, I realized that for as long as we live, they will be around....because, we are surrounded by "living" things that scream their names.  And, not just "living" objects, but all else.  Their sweet spirit will keep us company always.  (((Hugs)))
Purzel

Reply with quote  #426 
Lynn, sweet friend,

another 20 days passed - flew by - the crocus are gone because the bees were fighting for every flower (and I once thought the crocus were blooming for me, lol), butterflies are out and I am having a battle with the garden. I once thought that plants grow slowly but in my garden it seems that they are faster than I am...

The moon is shining right into my sleeping-room window now and every time I think of you and your beloved Tankie.

Want to send fresh hugs your way

[hundi]

MyBella

Reply with quote  #427 
Hi Lynn,

Thinking of you, Browns, Sport and of course your gentle giant, Tankie.
I sincerely hope that as each phase of the moon builds until it is full, that your heart also fills with the levels of love that your beautiful Tankie sends your way, each phase building with warmth as your gentle giant caresses your heart with her soft paws.

Every night I look up at the moon and the stars, and on those cloudy nights that I can't see them, I have no doubt that they are still there, never doubt that your girl isn't with you each day, even though you can't see her, she is still there, never ever doubt.

Sending peace, healing and strength your way, may your wonderful heart always know and feel the love that your Tankie continues to surround you with.

Your Friend Always, Don

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #428 
Thank you Catie, Sil, Silvia and Don for your visits and sweet encouraging words. I appreciate each of you more than words can say❣️
I feel my girl with me always and I still talk to her out loud and silently. I refuse to believe she’s gone in anyway other than her beautiful body, which I do miss and always will. No one ever tells or expects a parent to be done grieving. It’s for life as sure as our love is.
I hope God is prepared for all the questions I have though, lol.
The moon and I are still at odds, it’s a strained relationship, but every time I want to despise it I remember it was also a full moon the night she was born. How amazing is that? I haven’t mentioned this but on the 12th moon, the year mark,Tankie’s sister Browns started staring out the fence again. Looking towards the road that always brought her home, through chemo appts and than through her renal appts. She stared at that road for weeks after Tankie died. Than quit, and wouldn’t go out without being led on a leash. Sport brought her around. But the significance of the 12th moon is a huge *wow* Each moon is different and has its own position in the sky. That one is called a Waning Gibbous, it’s only 96% visible. She stared for 2 days than quit. I still tell her everyday Tankie loves her. I also tell her she’s the lucky one. She’ll be with her sister first❣️🐾❣️ They were extremely close, Love is forever, just believe,,,,,

Attached Images
jpeg F71DE8D7-5765-4C6E-8782-47C7B49B709F.jpeg (251.00 KB, 2 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.