Author   Comment   Page 28 of 29     «   Prev   25   26   27   28   29   Next
MAlcindor

Reply with quote  #406 
Oh Lynn, I can barely see through my tears. Thinking of you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

Brownie74

Reply with quote  #407 
Lynn, I'm so sorry you are having one of those day's that seems like it never ends! I saw Tankie's Hibiscus and it looks beautiful as her! I thank you for your big heart and kind words, while you are also going through your emotions. You really sound like a you have a huge heart and loved Her with all of you soul, and she so loved you Lynn! You truly did all you could, and I know it seems like a waste, surrounding the circumstances,  but it wasn't! It is never a waste of time, all the care, effort  and love you  gave and still give to Tankie, and all your babies. It comes from deep within your heart!  Your feeling's and thought's about the Moon, were breathtaking and caring! And I hope you truly do find Solace and comet in it!   It is weird how the little things can turn our heart's in another direction for the better... All the thing's we ponder on is a part of the "Grief cycle"!  Not what we did or didn't do! its part of the journey I guess, letting go is so hard, I don't want too! So I know how you feel there! And I thank you for pulling me out of my rut, because indeed you did! You reminded me through all  of my sadness this past month, which seems so intense at times. I even missed last weeks Monday night candle ceremony, on purpose, In the hopes of letting go a little, but that's not what my heart wants me to do!  It's was what other people were telling me I should  do. So thank you for everything, you truly saved me this year already! I am going  to plant that Pineapple Plant, for my Boy!  That is what I should be doing instead of isolating ….  Remembering him and memorializing him. Stay strong and loving, and remember your Tankie is walking with you as you take every step. She knows all the love, care and time you put into her. She is and always will be your loving Tankie…  I hope Brown and sport are keeping you warm and busy! Hugs and prayers Jessica and Brownie

I will let you know and send photo's when Brownie's Pineapple  plant is in the ground, and it's growing stages.  love too see updates of Tankie's too! Thank you again so much, Jessica

Reply with quote  #408 
Jessica you’re so sweet❣️ I can’t wait to see that pineapple! You should have no problem growing it down here, I have three outside in pots. But my neighbor has hers inground so whatever works for you😊
Like we touched on, processing our loss is personal and different for everyone. We follow our hearts and grieve accordingly. I don’t have a time limit and I’m sure I’ll never stop missing Tankie as I’m sure your sweet Brownie will be missed forever. But I feel her, not always but at times I feel her soo strong I have no doubt she’s with me. Those are the things I hold closely, a bond that will live on even if physically she couldn’t. Your love for Brownie is special and unique and I hope you always hold that love tightly in your heart. You’re a wonderful loving woman Jessica and you’ve given support to so many others. I know it’s hard for you being without Brownie but we draw from the purest source when we’re moved to reach out, the unconditional love in our beloved babies, big hugs,,,,,

Reply with quote  #409 
Dear Lynn,

I hope the new year has started well for you. I came here to thank you so much for your wonderful post on my thread. I loved the words. As for myself I feel more inner peace -maybe because the 3rd is over- I try to hold on to the wonderful memories and just like you, I do have the strong feeling that Max is always with me somehow.

Many hugs and good wishes

[hundi]

catiebee

Reply with quote  #410 
Lynn, you're so beautiful, your words so heartfelt. You have a lovely way about you. All you wrote about the moon phases, your grief, the camaraderie and connections here, it's so meaningful and is colored by how authentic you are when you write. I'm so grateful you're here, part of this little tribe where our hearts touch and we help each other gain strength in our journeys. 

I love what you wrote to, I think it was Silvia, about continuing to hold her hand. I wish we were gathering for a different reason but I'm thankful our hearts can weave in and out of each other's worlds. 

Sending you warmest greetings and many hugs. And praying for your emotional load to lighten, friend. 

Sil

Reply with quote  #411 
Lynn - Tankie's mom,

Thank you for your comforting words.  Even when your own heart has been breaking.... you still manage to give words filled with so much comfort, wisdom and empathy.

Sending big hugs. 

Purzel

Reply with quote  #412 
Haaaa, Lynn,

We had snow today and I thought of you and Tankie. A lovely day with a bright sun and clear sky and I guess you would have loved to hike with me imagining our sweet ones in joy.

I send many hugs your way

[hundi]

MAlcindor

Reply with quote  #413 
Hi Lynn, I hope you're able to stay warm during our "winter" days. I so often think of you and your precious babies. I feel I've lost touch with everyone and I must come on here more often, but work has been so busy lately. Hopefully it lets up soon and I'll have more time to catch up. Please know that I think of you very often.

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

Bailey15

Reply with quote  #414 
Hi Lynn,
Just popping by to let you know I am thinking of you.
I loved the poem you left on Silvia’s thread. Although it is about death, it has such an uplifting message.
I just read about Tankie’s angelversary being on Dec. 24. I’m so sorry. The holidays must have been difficult! I am glad that you felt Tankie so close by on New Year’s Eve even though, along with the beautiful memories, come tears because you want so much to see her!
I feel she is always close by Lynn and always watching over her beloved mom! 💖

Hugs my friend, 🤗
MJ (Charlie & forever Bailey)

Attached Images
jpeg C84A27A0-7577-4BCE-82E0-953DA376A98A.jpeg (23.81 KB, 2 views)

catiebee

Reply with quote  #415 
Just a wee note, Lynn, letting you know you are so frequently in my thoughts!  How I wish there was a way to lift and to wash away your grief. Since there isn't, all I can do is remind you that your pain matters and you're not alone. Still companioning here with you, still sending gentle hugs and wishing you better, easier days. Hugs!
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #416 
Thank you Catie your words always mean so much to me❣️,,,,,

Reply with quote  #417 
Dearest Lynn,

I sit here and wonder where time goes. It is Feb already and I am hoping for spring as I saw the first flowers out, little green signs of what wants to become a tulip or a crocus. And as I saw the moon the other night, quite thin (must be on diet like myself, lol) I thought of you and Tankie. 2019 cannot surprise me up to now because I now know all the firsts without my Onliest - last year was especially hard. Still I cannot say I am without tears, sometimes I feel so teary as if it has been yesterday and I wonder when they will come to take me to the "happy home" (but I guess this is no "news" for you, right? as my sister in mind).

Wish to send fresh hugs your way

[hundi]

CKMP

Reply with quote  #418 
Lynn,
Wondering how you are doing?  Grief and sorrow, loss and loneliness follow no time period and march to no plan.  They are the 'masters' of our souls and hearts and so be it.  Your gentle giant and loving girl Tankie is forever your girl...your special fur one filled with love and devotion to you and for you.  Each night the moon shines through the clouds of winter know it is the light from a beautiful shining soul  - that of your Tankie...She walks now with ease, with grace and without worry of ache or pain...She runs, plays and skips to the next adventure while always keeping that light shining brightly for her Mom...May the night moons fill your heart not always with sorrow but perhaps once in a while, with the warmth of the love of a special fur one, a love that is faithfully yours to keep, to hold safe and know you are not alone.  Hugs for you Lynn and extra pets for Sport and Browns too.
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #419 
Fierce Forest Woman, or my Sweet Silvia
Yes, we made our year. We survived it’s brutality but we are changed. A part of our soul is entwined with the *Onlest* of our heart.
I love your snowy walks through your beautiful land as Max lopes ahead forging the path for you. And that’s what they really do don’t they? They wait for us just around the bend.
Your bulb flowers are poking their heads through the soil and another season is upon us. Bittersweetness
It does bring a smile to my heart when my minds eyes see our special ones romping and leaping as they did when they were young. Carefree just as it should be. And so are the thoughts that keep me forging ahead because this is all we ever wanted for them. Happy and carefree.
May your handsome Max keep running ahead as you walk in memories of yesterday. Warm hugs for you my *sister*,,,,,

Reply with quote  #420 
Hi Bailey
Thank you for stopping by, you are always a welcomed ray of sunshine.
I love how Charlie has become such a changed soul❣️He’s a love and you are all blessed to have found each other.
😂 yes the quote I left on Silvia’s thread was about death. But the ever present spirit of her handsome Max was what I hoped to convey. Just as your sweet Bailey is always with you and I’m sure he had his 🐾’s all over Charlie’s arrival. Always watching over his Mommy, hugs,,,,,

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.