Tankie12 Show full post »
Purzel
Dear Lynn,
Also thinking of you and sending fresh hugs.

My good thoughts are always with you
Silvia (with Max forever in my heart)

[hundi]

Quote 0 0
CKMP
Lynn,
Just wanted to say hello, but also to let you know your Tankie is not forgotten.  These days are so so different now, and it is a 'different' none of us ever wanted or probably thought of beyond a fleeting logical twig during our fur ones' illnesses and care.  Looking at photos is bittersweet- thank goodness we have these and yet each time our eyes glance upon that face, those ears, that nose there seems to be tears and a 'seam' so delicately stitched within our hearts comes undone once again.  Those 'stitches' are so so loose anyway - probably more so a 'false seam' anyway...as there is no healing for a truly broken heart.  I think there are days when the heaviness and weight of our losses is just too heavy and just too much for the 'false' smiles, the 'oks' and for pretense.  Missing our special ones is so deep, so integral to who we are now it is carried and protected within our souls.  Special times, moments, nicknames and habits of our fur ones are so precious that we bury those deep within too - so as not to lose them, not to lose the crystal clarity of them...We miss so so much - their scents, the sounds of their paws, the feel of their fur and the constant and reliable companionship and acceptance.  All the world was a better place because of our fur ones and so is a much lesser place without them...Yet, Tankie...she has touched so many lives now...and has become a special girl to so many...She will never be forgotten, nor lost again Lynn as she lives within each message and posting...each story of your lives together...Your gentle giant is now your gentle guardian angel walking alongside you silently and softly.  Do not doubt her bond with you - she is always within the sound of your heart and voice.  
There is an emptiness to the days, and perhaps rightly so - Days were filled with those 'ordinary moments' with our special ones that have become now the oh so extra-ordinary moments when we were touched by angels who physically walked right alongside us...We long for some tangible 'evidence' that our fur ones' spirits are with us - and still too often question what we believe as 'what we want to believe'...rather than what is.   Truly our lives were made different, a better different with them and without them our days are now just different. ..Time is not a healer, rather an entity that gives us space to grieve, to remember, to wish.  Perhaps now we still rely upon our fur ones to go about the days as they once did -confident and comfortable in their understanding and awareness that there are still with us - that spirit, that soul that never tires of hearing our voices, and moves with us as the bonds of love keep them so close.  Lynn, may you find a moment or two within the day in which you just know Tankie is near by...may your heart and soul be filled with the warmth of that 'puppy love' from your sweet gentle giant. 

Lynn, your Tankie will be so proud of her Mom...you support and care for so many people on this forum through your own grief and sorrow.  Your understanding and care eases so many struggling hearts...
Thank you Lynn, you are always far too gracious and complimentary to me...thank you so much - many hugs.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
As always Cody I have to read your words in ‘stitches’☺️, a little at a time because the tears blur your sweet words. As in your words spoken to soo many here are, they are gentle and kind, magic that carrys us through so many stretches of time. No my Tankie will never be forgotten, my breath is her breath we are forever.
What you say to others you say to us all, it’s received as individually as it is as a whole. I know I can’t be the only one who cries tears of overwhelming surrender and release, when you *visit* one you visit all. Cody, I’m far from gracious, or complimentary but you do bring out my desire to send “warm fuzzies” to acknowledge your gentle soothing nature and “pixie dust” words😚
I hope your husband is doing well and your Sunday is relaxing. May it also brim over with the loving warmth and gentle touch of your sweet Maggs and Kass. Forever your girls,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Millie18
Lynn,

Just wanted to send hugs today and let you know that I've been thinking about your sweet Tankie. I hope your weekend is going smoothly
Diana

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Millie18 wrote:
Lynn,

Just wanted to send hugs today and let you know that I've been thinking about your sweet Tankie. I hope your weekend is going smoothly

From your girl always on the move❣️🐾❣️
Quote 0 0
Millie18
Haha, Lynn! So true! Thank you for that. It made me laugh : )
Diana

Quote 0 0
CKMP
Lynn,
Thank you for the special thought.
May you feel the strength of your gentle giant leaning into your heart each and every day.
Many hugs.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
My sweet girl, it’s been so long since I’ve said hi to you here. My heart is always filled with thoughts of you, words just never seem enough-
Browns is doing really good, I’m sure you know that. I still tell her how much you love her, she just looks at me with those eyes that understand. She’s started doing 🐾Tankie🐾things. She’s taken you spot right outside the bathroom door. Sometimes she sleeps on your couch when I’m on mine at night. But not for long, you know how she loves to lay on the bed with the big stuffed dog. Yesterday I was laying next to her on my bed and she lifted her head, looked at me than dramatically threw it back down. Tankie style silliness.
Your backyard has gone through some changes, plants and things. But it’s not right somehow. It’s always been your yard and I just can’t enjoy the changes that you can’t also enjoy. But it is still where I feel you so strongly. Walking closely behind me, gently nudging my hand, just being you. Or the way you layed in your favorite spots just loving the nature all around you. It’s hot now and that’s not your favorite time of year. You liked to chill inside and out. I wish you’d seen snow I know you would have loved it. Maybe you have? I’d like that
I see you right next to the kitchen side by side with Browns always touching, as comfortable as one. You’re everywhere and nowhere🐾😔🐾
My baby, my Tankalicious I miss you soo much, I always will. I love you baby girl always,,,,,
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Lynn 💕

Thinking of you 💛 and your precious Tankie, big big hugs! 🐾💖
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
❤❤ Hugs❤❤
Quote 0 0
Valley_hughes
Hi Tankie,
I’m sorry for your loss. I started a journal today for my fur baby that I just lost and it has been therapeutic. Maybe that would help you too. Agreed that they are with us too short of an amount of time. I wish you comfort and know that you are not alone.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Thanks Valerie🐾
I hope you slept well last night I know how strongly your loss can weigh on your heart especially at night. I did leave a little message on Peanuts page but I wanted to make sure you know how much I appreciate your sweet words,,,,,
Quote 0 0
Millie18
Lynn

Thinking about you and Tankie today. Hoping Tankie sends many happy thoughts your way <3
Diana

Quote 0 0
Valley_hughes
Tankie12 wrote:
Thanks Valerie🐾
I hope you slept well last night I know how strongly your loss can weigh on your heart especially at night. I did leave a little message on Peanuts page but I wanted to make sure you know how much I appreciate your sweet words,,,,,

Thanks you so much for your sweet message. I had a hard time falling asleep but eventually I did. I was hoping I would have a sweet dream and no nightmares about my baby but no dreams that I can remember. Thank you for walking though this devastating time with me. Your friendship and support is truly appreciated.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Valley_hughes wrote:

Thanks you so much for your sweet message. I had a hard time falling asleep but eventually I did. I was hoping I would have a sweet dream and no nightmares about my baby but no dreams that I can remember. Thank you for walking though this devastating time with me. Your friendship and support is truly appreciated.

I’ve had one dream shortly after she passed but sadly none that I can remember since. I did read a heartwarming thread from a great guy here (I’ll get the exact one for you) his wife told him about a dream he had one night fully animated that he had no memory of. It was such a great dream she left the room, she didn’t want to disturb him🐾 Valerie mostly I feel her, different times, different things but I know she’s with me. Doesn’t mean I don’t still cry like crazy, I’d give so much for one last physical touch. We all would. Sweetie you’re going to have so many ups and downs but that’s what this is for, comfort and support. All those virtual hugs and tissues❣️
Quote 0 0