mariaangelozzi
The devastation that it brings to your heart is unexplainable. I just recently lost 2 dogs in 2 mths my boy on Oct 14 2014 and his sister on Dec 18th 2014 to Cancer.

My heart hurts so badly and I never thought I can feel as lost as I do. My emotions are unexplainable and they seem to be all over the place. :(

I wish the pain would go away, and I so wish my babies were here again to bring the joy and love that I lived for 11yrs of their life. :(

I miss you terribly Lucy & Simple you were m IMG_20140912_234517.jpg 
y babies and the only thing besides our Heavenly father that I loved more than life itself.

RIP my precious Angels my life will never be the same without you. :(

IMG_20131201_105653.jpg   

Quote 0 0
GrouchyGirl
I am so sorry for your loss. Your furbabies are beautiful.  That is a lot to deal with in a very short time ((hugs))  I understand how you are feeling, I feel the same way also about losing my cat Emma (on 12/26/14).  I lost her brother in 2012, which was not that close together, but I miss them both terribly.  I am praying for peace for us all.  ((hugs)) Hang in there.

[9553d203-1a14-479e-adf1-0f8959921bed] 
Emma and her girl...best friends forever!
Quote 0 0
mariaangelozzi
Thank you so much for your kind words and I am so very sorry for your loss. I will pray that God blesses each one of us that may be experiencing this kind of heartache. :(

I know God took us to it, and he will take us through it.

God Bless you & your family.
Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
I am so very sorry that you lost Simple and Lucy. They are beautiful! I lost my beloved canine companion named Coco to cancer on Dec 7th. I understand you're devastation. There is no way to explain the pain involved when loosing a precious one this way. Coco was a Labrador and was 10 yrs. old. She was diagnosed with bone cancer which had already spread to her lungs. 3 weeks later I had to let her go. It was very difficult to see my beautiful healthy dog decline so rapidly and knowing that I had very little time left with her. I am so sorry that you lost 2 of youre wonderful companions.  I hope you find some comfort here, Sincerely, Andrea
Quote 0 0
mariaangelozzi
Hi Andrea,

Thank you and I feel so badly for your loss as well.. and your right there is no way to explain the heartache.  I at some point in my life had a golden lab as well and at the age of 9 lost her to Cancer also. 

It is so very devastating at any age really. I wish the same for you, to find the comfort you need during this difficult time.

May God Bless you & thank you as well for your kind words.

Maria
Quote 0 0
patent123
I lost 2 dogs similar to your situation a couple of years ago.  Its a shock just having one fall ill and pass but to then see it happen to another is incredibly heartbreaking.  It gave me some comfort knowing that my two girls were once again together (they were mother and daughter) I know your feeling a lot of pain right now but just know your two pups are once again together.  They are beautiful by the way.  Give yourself some time to heal and adjust to things.  My girl passed Sept. 2014 and I have good days but I still have horrible days.  My best advice is to do something that represents your dogs and honors their memory.  I did this a few times for my girl and it helped me heal in some ways.  We are all here for you I hope you find some comfort soon.
Quote 0 0
mariaangelozzi
Hello,

Thank you for your kind words.  I am very sorry to hear about what you had to endure as well. It really is a very hurtful time in our lives and it leaves you to question, will you ever really be able to go on with out them. :( 

The pain is very overwhelming and it's so sad to think all the love and joy they bring to our lives it has to end in such heartache. 

I pray that your days will be all good days.

God Bless & Thanks again.

Maria

Quote 0 0
Eddiesmom
Oh my goodness this is me.  2 dogs in 3 weeks.  Devastated.  I hope you are better now so that I have hope of this pain being alleviated at some point.
Sue E
Quote 0 0
mariaangelozzi
Hi Sue,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am truly sorry that you had to experience this heartache.  I will say this, you never forget them and the pain will surely be there but I promise you, it will get better.  There isn't a day, that I am not my missing my precious babies but Thanks to God he does help us move forward and live our lives knowing someday we will seem them again. 

I pray for God to give you comfort and Bless you, and to give you the peace in knowing that you will see them again.

God Bless you.

Maria
Quote 0 0