lindscx
Thank you everyone for all of your lovely comments on my previous posts. I haven’t been on this forum much because I’ve been in such a haze for the last week. I’m not doing good right now. Glens ashes were supposed to be arriving tomorrow but due to coronavirus, they won’t be here for another week. Everything is SO miserable, I don’t want to do anything apart from sleep. I have also made some stupid decisions that could potentially be bad for my health, which isn’t like me at all. I truly feel like I have lost my self ever since my boy died and I don’t know when I’ll ever feel happy again 
Lindsay
Quote 0 0
Lisactraveler
Hi, this is the first time writing anything on this forum. I had to put my cat to sleep  about a month ago and I have been crying ever since.  I still haven’t written anything about her because I haven’t been able to do it. She was like another child to me. I understand how you feel and please do not do anything that is bad for your health because it’s very easy to get lost in that kind of thing but it only is bad in the long run And just a temporary fix.  I’m sorry that you have to go through this as each day is a struggle for me also.  I have read a lot of the posts on these on this forum and it really helps and again I want to tell my story about my kitty very soon because it helps to tell the whole story but I saw your post and I wanted to reply for you to please take care of yourself because I know about that and that’s a struggle also for me. 
Quote 0 0
Franko
I actually started drinking more than usual so I could get to sleep. Last week I decided to stop drinking. Went 5 days without a drink and feeling better.
Please be safe,
Frank-
Quote 0 0
lindscx
I feel like I don’t deserve to be taken care of / take care of my self. Everything I do makes me feel guilty. Eating, sleeping, washing, laughing. It’s like, why should I be allowed to do those things when my dog is not here anymore to enjoy life? 
Lindsay
Quote 0 0
jjkjr1967
im having the same issue made the very tough hard decision last thursday to put my dog diva of 14 years down.. she could barely walk and breathe then thursday am when i woke up and went to pet her i noticed her left eye was all messed up and looked like it was pushed in i have no idea what was wrong and instead of having the vet check her out my wife and i made a pact next time she goes it would be her last visit even tho i told her thats not what i wanted ugh/...so i couldnt go because i had to stay home with my 5 year old grand daughter and i really wanted to be there i actually wanted her to pass here at home but the wife didnt and its not fair we can choose when they die when ya cant with sick humans im having a hard time with it..i did pay for her ashes and pray it is a private cremation as im told and not other dogs ashes mixed in....and the guilt is unreal i keep getting told she better off now and happy and running free ect....but i cant stop thinking of her if anyone wants to talk u can find me in the chat room linked to this forum or email me to talk hugs and tc
joe k
Quote 0 0
miasara
Hi, I can completely relate. My beloved pup died almost 5 month ago. She was only 3 but very ill. The guilt of euthanizing her and the tremendous loss I feel are still so real. She was always the 1st thing I saw when I woke every morning. I truly understand the sadness. However, it's important to take care of yourself. Your pet loved you and would want you to go on and be happy. Your pet would want you to smile and remember the good times. It's still very difficult for me, even after 5 months. But I am mustering up all my strength to honor my pup's life by thinking of all the wonderful memories and the love we shared. It gets a little easier as time goes by.  Please take care of yourself.
mia sara
Quote 0 0