Elly
I had to have my cat Raven Euthanized yesterday. We had her for 13 years . Miss her so much

E. Hickson
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Elly, My deepest sympathy on the loss of your Raven. 13 years is a long time it’s no wonder you miss her so much! Maybe you would like to post more about her when you’re feeling up to it. Hugs to you!
CK
Quote 1 0
Jan_H
I am sorry to hear about your Raven. Making that final decision for our furry friends is so hard.

Jan
Quote 1 0
Elly
We adopted Raven and Cinder from Petsmart 13 years ago. First we had Cinder ,she was a gorgeous Part Maine Coon. Raven was a long haired tiny little black cat. We couldnt pet her because she growled at us when we tried.So we just decided on Cinder. Raven howled , you could hear her all through the store. We were told she did that because her original owner kept coming to see her. Anyway we did go back a few days later to get her when I found they had been brought in together .Raven had a bad hind end, she had trouble walking,but her arrogance made us grow to love her . She dropped pieces of poop wherever she felt like it , peed in both the litter boxes or on the wall to wall rug. pulled out her fur and threw up constant fur balls but she greeted us everytime we came home . Put her paw up to us, She adored me. I could go on and on but it just makes me cry. Now Cinder hasnt stopped looking for her. She keeps meowing , and we dont know what to do to help her.
E. Hickson
Quote 0 0
huckleberry1918
I'm sorry to hear about Raven. I'm grieving my best buddy Huckleberry. He's been missing now for over 5 days. We live in the country and fear that he was attacked in the woods. I'm hoping and praying he comes home, but we've done all the searching we can. Like Raven, Huckleberryalso  has a brother. His name is Banjo. We're not letting Banjo out anymore unless we're with him and we're only letting him out when it's bright out. 

As far as Raven goes, just remember that time will dull the pain. You will stop grieving and morning at some point. Once you do, you'll smile when you think about Raven. That's what I'm doing with my two prior cats who passed away (Pedro and Nomar). I'm not there yet, but I'm feeling a little better every day. 

Also, Nomar was missing a little part of his ear, like Raven. He wasn't very athletic and he had alot of health issues, but he loved us and loved being around us.
Quote 0 0
Elly
I hope Huckleberry still finds his way home. Its so hard not knowing whats happened to him. I've been on Rainbows Bridge  15 years ago when we lost KoKo, it helped me a lot at the time. Its so painful losing a pet that I swore I would never get another cat, I went to Petsmart everyday to get my cat fix , ended up with 2 instead of 1. Its so strange ,Raven was such a lot of work 13 years of terrible mess, now theres no peeing and pooping  on my rugs and it just isnt normal.. I think every corner of our wall to wall has been cleaned with my mixture of water and Peroxide. Thank god for Peroxide. Anyway wish you much luck with Huckleberry !

E. Hickson
Quote 0 0