peachmom

We lost our beautiful nine year old cat, Dr. Peachman, yesterday, to a heart attack.  He had been battling diabetes for nine months.  I am totally devasteted.  This was my first pet.  I don't know how to go on.

Quote 0 0
Tricia
Dear Friend,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Dr. Peachman. My heart breaks for you and I truley understand your heartache. When our babies have to leave us, they take such a big part of our hearts with them that can never be replaced. You go on by all the loving memories of your baby. There precious spirits live in our heart and soul, there love all around us. Your loss is so very new, you need to cry and to grieve for your beloved Dr. Peachman. I promise you that it will get just a bit better as each day goes by.The tears will turn to smiles as you remember all the loving memories. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and please share all the loving memories of your baby with us.

Hugs,

Tricia

Tricia, Burton&Ozzie's Mom

"Good night sweet prince:And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
William Shakespere's Hamlet
Quote 0 0
jasminesmom
peachmom

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Dr. Peachman. And yes, today you feel as if you can't go on without him. The tears you shed will create his Rainbow.

He is not alone at The Bridge. My Jasmine and all the other furangels were there to open The Gate for him.

All of us understand your grief, the void from your loss and are here to help you thru this most trying time.

You will be in my prayers.

Hugs,

Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Jasmine is loved
Jasmine took ProIn
Jasmine is gone
Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Jasmine was loved
Jasmine was given ProIn
Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
nana9699
Dearest friend,
I lost the joy of my life this past Sunday night very suddenly..my Munchkin was the reason I looked forward to each new day...the 11 years together went by much too fast...I am truly alone...I am so sorry for your loss and hope with all my heart we are able to heal..I have no idea how to do that but being with all of you is a treasure...love to you from a grieving friend
Quote 0 0
tikidikidoo
Dear peachmom,
I am so very sorry for your loss. 9 years old is pretty young to lose a cat which makes it harder to accept. Give yourself the time you need to grieve for him and honour his memory. This is very important. It cannot be rushed. I hope in time you will feel ready to allow a new friend into your life as there are many animals needing a loving, forever home like yours. I know Dr. Peachman can never be replaced but I know from experience that a loving heart has the capacity to be open to those who need it. My thoughts are with you as you move through your grief. I know how hard it is.
x Tiki
 RIP Dr. Peachman 
Quote 0 0
peachmom
Thank you everyone for your condolences.  It is now one week since Dr. Peachman left us.  I am trying to pay attention to our 2 other cats but I keep thinking of Peachman and crying.  Please visit his residency page under
Dr. Peachman.  I miss him so much.

Quote 0 0