mandlack
This morning I had to make the difficult decision to put my dog down. He was my true love. I’m having such a hard time.
He was a rescue dog who came to me at 7 years old. Totally neglected and not loved. He lived for me and I lived for him. He gave me comfort during difficult times and now I feel alone.
Quote 0 0
RileysMom
Hi mandlack,

What a cutie your dog is! I’m so terribly sorry to hear about your loss. It is really hard to lose our furry friends. Please know you’re not alone in what you’re going through. This forum exists for people like us. Post and talk as much as you need to help you through this.
Val
—Loving Riley, Rosy & Axl always 🐾

Quote 0 0
Rosanne777
So sorry about your great
loss.  But,we are here for
you.

Your friend 
Rosanne
Quote 0 0
mandlack
I’m waking up this morning and he is not here beside. It’s a weird feeling. But my heart still aches. I’m lucky to have family and friends who understand how much my Noodle meant to me. So I’m lucky there but they can’t completely understand.
Quote 0 0
catiebee
I am so, so sorry for your pain and loss. I understand how deeply it hurts and how quiet and empty home feels now. Keep writing and sharing and let your tears flow.  I hate that you have to walk through such grief. Hugs!
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
Sueny6
Hi Mandlack,
Your boy is just beautiful. I'm so sorry you were faced with this heart breaking decision. It was the hardest thing I've ever done just two weeks ago. I didnt think I would stop crying. Please come to this forum and reach out to those of us who find ourselves in the same situation. Virtual hugs to you. Praying for peace in your heart soon.
Quote 0 0
MissingScooty
Oh I am so sorry for your loss. You are correct, family/friends can be there for us, but few completely understand. I believe those on this forum really do. Thank you for rescuing him at age 7. Keep posting on here as much as  you need. I have found it helps me.

hugs.
Missing and loving Scooter Forever
- Melissa
Quote 0 0