Pauline_
I lost my cat on Monday I woke up to her dying in my bed and died in my arms on the way to the vets I cannot get the image out of my mind I feel like my heart is broken she was only 2 and I the vet was unsure whether it was a stroke or head trauma she was a house cat so was no way of her getting hurt
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Hi Pauline, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard that would have been to wake up to your baby being so sick and then dying in your arms. Especially when she was so young. Sometimes it's hard to know but even though her time was very short and this was so unfair, remember that she had a good life with you and knew what it was like to be loved. Hugs to you,
CK
Quote 0 0
Pauline_
I’m just so scared that she never knew how much I loved her it makes no sense I woke up on the Tuesday she was wobbly on her back legs I took her to vets she was given anti inflammatorys even tho I told him I am sure she was having a seizure the next morning one of her pupils was small the other one was dilated I took her back again to be told he thought she had brain damage and had had a stroke and given tablets to stop the seizures and antibiotics to help the swelling go down on her brain she died the next morning I don’t understand why any of it happened
Quote 0 0
Ginger4256
Pauline
I am so so sorry for your loss and the pain that you are in. I'm also happy you found this forum. Being here will make you cry and sometimes smile but most importantly it will let you know that you are not alone in your grief.
Your baby knew you loved her. Don't ever doubt that for a second.
I lost my Boo 4 weeks ago and still cry. A day hasn't gone by that I haven't shed a tear for him. He was my joy of life for 11.8 years.
You've come to the right place here. Grieving for your baby will bring you peace.
Boo' s mommy
Quote 0 0
foreverbabysmomma
Pauline-
I am so sorry for your loss. Your baby was so young. I lost my Baby last Friday, and the worst part, aside from the pain and missing her every day, is the fact that when I close my eyes I see her lying on the exam table at the vets office with her little leg wrapped in bandage waiting for the euthanasia. I see her lying so still and unable to do anything, and my heart breaks all over again. I hate seeing them pass on. It’s traumatizing.
I hope you find your peace in all of this sadness. Your love will always be with you.
Quote 0 0
Animallovinggal
I had to put my12 yr old little kitty to sleep last week also. He wss so dehydrated. When they went to put the cather in all i could hear was him screaming. I lost it again. I felt so bad. He was in liver failure. He has had a rough time in his 12 yrs. But this by far was the worse and most hurtful to me. I have had night mares of the same little arm wrapped up. Starting at me as we waited on him to stop purring. I am devastated and Havre no family. It is Just me and my doggie now. I lost my other kitty 2 yrs ago on my birthday. So glad i found this group.

Sorry for all your losses. Glad to know people accept the fact that these are my babies. I wasn't able to have any skin kids. Ado my furbabues are my world.

All i have been hearing from others is. Go rescue another one. It is a cat. Why are you so upset? ECT.

So thank you all for being here and letting me know i am not alone.

RIP MY SWEET LITTLE MoJo 😭💔
Quote 0 0
Pauline_
Thank you for the replies I woke up this morning feeling a little better I planted some sunflowers the day she died and they have started to grow I also received her ashes back which I put some in a pendant and put the rest inside a teddy bear so I can cuddle her at night I think I might feel a bit better as she is now home I was worried that she might be scared alone as she never went outside I have her father who is her double he just looks at me Asif to say stop crying she’s fine
Quote 0 0
Animallovinggal
So glad your getting Alittle better. I hope to be able to say that one day. "Daddy" is right. They wouldn't want us crying and upset. But, tell my heart that. 😭😭😭
Quote 0 0
Pauline_
It’s so sad I think it’s because we assume we have them forever I still have 10 cats and not one can replace Bonnie they seem to know she is missing as my oldest girl looks for her I hope you start feeling better and your heart stops aching and feels lighter
Quote 0 0
Animallovinggal
Thank you so much for your kind words And support. It still is hard because they all are individual and special in their own way.
Quote 0 0