Becky1990
I had to put my cat to sleep of 19 yrs on Thursday. Did bloodwork on Wednesday and they told me Thursday that it was the humane thing to do and to bring him in now. My husband passed away in 2009 and it was "his cat" so this is like losing him again. He was goibg into kidney failure and we even were playing a game that morning!!
I am so sorry for everyone who has loss their furbaby. It is like a piece of our heart has been taken. I am glad to find this site and to be able to share loss together. My heart is broken.
Quote 0 0
Olliexxx
So sorry for your loss..
I too lost my furbaby thurs morn..he was my love..my shadow and im totally at loss without him..
Your cat was a grand old age..my misha was 17 when i had to let her go..my ollie was 5..😭
Quote 0 0
Becky1990
5 years old is way too young. My heart goes out to you.
Quote 0 0
anang
Oh Becky, my heart goes out to you for the loss of your husband and your fuzzy loved one. I know that it feels that a piece of your heart has been ripped from you, and this may take a while. But I promise that things will get better. It's going to take time, but you will find tons of support here. 

On the 29th of July I lost my 19 and a half year old Ana Ng and have been in agony ever since.

Warm regards,
Katie
K. Unger
Quote 0 0
Olliexxx
Yes he was young but he was loved every single minute..i miss him 'suckling' my neck before we went to sleep every night..hence why ive been sleeping on sofa last 2 nights..he was such a loving cat..so sadly missed.
Quote 0 0