Zonka
Just had to put my shihtzu down, we had him for 13.5 awesome years.. We are divorced and he stayed with me, but we co owned him and she lives next door, so she saw him all the time.. We have been grieving together ehich helps? But he was my boy.. He was the best dog and I miss him terribly.. It's hard to be in my home without him... Everything reminds me of him .. I just pray to God, thanking him for the oft of my boy.. I also talk out loud to my dog to let him know I love him and will always think of him.. I am just so sad
Quote 0 0
GunnersMama
I'm sorry to hear of your loss of your baby. I'm glad that you have someone that you can talk to and grieve with. We lost our Gunner in December and then in May we lost our Squiggy. It has been a horrible roller coaster ride. Just be kind to yourself. Go with your emotions. Cry when you need to cry. Sometimes you can only take it minute by minute, hour by hour or day by day. Sending hugs and prayers.
Quote 0 0
Jody
I am sorry for your loss! I know how sad you are...my baby left me 17days ago. He went to bed and never woke up. Everyone is here for you. You are not alone. Sending hugs...
Quote 0 0
Zonka
GunnersMama wrote:
I'm sorry to hear of your loss of your baby. I'm glad that you have someone that you can talk to and grieve with. We lost our Gunner in December and then in May we lost our Squiggy. It has been a horrible roller coaster ride. Just be kind to yourself. Go with your emotions. Cry when you need to cry. Sometimes you can only take it minute by minute, hour by hour or day by day. Sending hugs and prayers.
Quote 0 0
JaspersMom2016
I am so sorry for your loss.  I just lost my pup a few days ago too.  Try to take some comfort in the fact that you can share stories with someone who also knew and loved your pup.  When I have had to tell people who ask me where Jasper is, I already have had two people tell me that "at least you have two other dogs."  They clearly are not animal lovers.
Quote 0 0