Boomer12
Last Monday my buddy Boomer went to heaven.  He was diagnosed with prostate cancer 2 weeks prior.  I have never lost a dog before and it really hurts.  Boomer was my world.  And now my world is so empty without him.  He was so healthy prior to his diagnosis.  He had cancer in the past but this type of cancer which is very rare in dogs, was different.  I cant help but to feel angry.  I try to stay positive but the pain just does not stop. I wish so much he was here.   My first weekend without him.  I wish it was I that had the cancer and not him.  I love him so much and always will.
Simone Guetchidjian
Quote 0 0
Deederbestboy
Dear Simone, I know how hard it was to deal with the cancer. My cat Deeder passed away one month ago. He was my world too and I love him dearly. He was my best friend also.  He had bladder cancer which is extremely rare with cats. I was so devastated. I kept asking, why did he have to have this happen to him. It’s hard not to be angry. I did everything I could to save him but it didn’t work. I too was angry. It seemed so unfair. I do take comfort in the fact that he is not suffering now, and is at peace. May your heart heal, and may God comfort you with his peace that surpasses all understanding. You are not alone in your grief. Our animal children are precious members of our families, and their loss is a major transition. God bless, Jeanne
Jeanne Swift
Quote 0 0
Monroegirl
So very sorry for the loss of your dear Boomer. It's so very hard and the grief comes in waves. It really helps to post on here....take care.
Quote 0 0