esteebaby123
I wanted to write about my beloved Jazz , when he passed last week I was so filled with grief that I could not even talk about it, Jazz was dying and I had to put him to sleep. It was the most painful decision I had to make he was 161/2 and even though he had aged this was so unexpected.
Jazz was a jewish cat he loved gifilte fish and lox.
He was literally fine one minute and not the next, Your thoughtful scriptures were so helpful to me
The word Spirit Ruach in Hebrew, the essence and will of hashem given to all animals , Jazzie's
Ruach will be alive with me forever.
love you forever
estee and familyP
estee singer
Quote 0 0
smkovalinsky
So sorry to hear about your sweet Jazz.  I am glad he lived a good , long life but I know it still hurts to lose them, even so.  Please accept my sincere condolences.  
Yes. His Ruach lives on!  What a lovely word.....
Quote 0 0
esteebaby123
Thankyou so much
estee
estee singer
Quote 0 0
heartsick

I am so very sorry for the loss of your  sweet precious Jazz.

Grief is awful and there is nothing else like this pain.

I am divorced - when I was married I buried my son- at that time I became a Certified Grief Counselor- I used the same graveside service for my Bear as I did for my son.

Please know that when we lose someone we love we don't stop loving them -

LOVE NEVER DIES.

The soul bound connection that is between our babies and ourselves is forever.

Nothing - not death- tears -grief - or sadness will ever break the ties between us for those ties are made of LOVE so strong that NOTHING will ever sever those connections.

LOVE NEVER DIES.

When we grieve for those we love it is because we do not quite know how to live without them. We breathe because we have no choice but the living part takes a huge amount of learning and time.

Grief is not something we get over but something that we learn -slowly- over time- to incorporate into our lives until it becomes a part of us like our bones and our breath.

Please know that we all understand here and we are all here for you.

When we visited my parents my Dad would give my Bear a piece of bagel with cream cheese- it wasn't very good for him but I don't care for it so it was never in my house. He only licked the cream cheese off of the bagel. When my Mom made chicken soup she would pour some in his dish and put and ice cube in it to cool it down. He was completely in love with the soup. I even brought some home for him and put tiny pieces of chicken breast in it for him. He loved it. One evening we curled up for a nap and only I woke up - I know he Loves Me as I LOVE him and that Love will last for always.
My Bear is buried at a beautiful Animal Cemetery - Abbey Glen - they have Grief information on their website -
http://www.abbeyglen.com

We are all in this together and all walking the same roller coaster path of grief together -

some a bit ahead of you, some by your side, and some will come behind for you to help along.

You Are In My Thoughts.                                      

Susan(heartsick)

Quote 0 0