Vicky101 Show full post »
LauriP92
Vicki-I am so sorry and understand completely what you are dealing with. We had to put our beloved cat Oliie to sleep yesterday as well. He stopped eating on Wed-just randomly drinking water and cat milk. On Wed night he was so lethargic he just laid on me which he never did. On Thurs morning he couldn't' even stand on his back legs. He was 18 1/2 and had arthritis so I thought that's what it was. Took him to the vet and the look in her eyes said it was time. His white count was off the charts and he was so weak he wasn't even lifting his head. My husband and I knew it was time. Terrible decision to have to make. I cannot stop crying and look for his face everywhere in the house. I'm not sure how I will ever recover from this I'm so sad. The only hope I have is that he and your cat are out of pain and running freely 

Lauri 
Quote 0 0
Vicky101
Dear Melissa ..i am so sorry that you have had to experienced losing 2 pets that you loved so much in such a short period of time .My heart goes out to you. Last night I think I felt my baby girl Dani jump on my bed. .Thank you for your support and sharing
Quote 0 0
Vicky101
Dear oliie's mom. My heart goes out to you.. I keep telling myself that my baby girl is at peace now and she is happy again and playing with the other cats at rainbow bridge..just like your oliie she told me she was ready to say goodbye when she stopped eating and drinking..her cancer had spread so much that she was in pain and on her last day she was so weak that she couldn't hardly walk ..remembering her when she was healthy and happy helps a little
Quote 1 0