lhyatt
I lost Daisy this pass Monday. I am so lost. She was the best relationship I have ever had. She healed my heart and showed me I was lovable. She showed me I could love whole hearted. She was only 7. I know I am in shock. I am just so lost.
Lisa Hyatt
Quote 1 0
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever
Hi Lisa, your precious Daisy is adorable! I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so difficult to lose our best little friends. They are so many relationships to us, best friend, soulmate, child, and many more. They care for us just as much as we care for them. The first few days and weeks are a shock, as our whole routine is turned upside down. Your Daisy is with all of our babies, safe and healthy, having a great time with all the treats she could imagine. They never really leave us...we're forever connected by love that continues to grow. She will let you know this as you work through the grief. Please know we're all with you, we all understand. This forum is filled with caring, compassionate people who are here to help. Wishing you peaceful healing with your little Daisy right beside you along the way.

Molly's Mom...Dawn
Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 1 0
lhyatt
Thank you for your kind words. They are beautiful. I wish you could have met my baby girl. She was beautiful on the outside but her heart! She was all personality! She took happy to see you seriously. Such a love bug. Such an angel. Best puppy ever! Perfect in every way. I was so blessed. I never knew I could love like I loved her.
Lisa Hyatt
Quote 1 0
gizmomybaby
So sorry for your loss lhyatt . Your baby daisy is adorable . This is the best place to come share your feelings . People are beautiful & understanding. My boy gizmo crossed over 6 weeks ago tomorrow & iam crushed and lost , it's a hard pain to take , plz know I understand what your going through and weer all here together to help one another xxx sending hugs xxx
Quote 0 0
lynpayne
Lisa, I am so very sorry, Daisy was beautiful. Yesterday I lost my precious boy,  Rio, he was only seven years old too, I feel so bitter that he had not even had half his natural lifespan.  My last chihuahua was sixteen when I lost him and my very first ,beloved, dog Bertie a Yorkie was fifteen.  I am thinking of you. xxx 
Quote 0 0