Eliza26
Yesterday as I was loading my children in the car my 12 year old toy poodle ran into the street barking at a school bus and was hit and killed instantly. I saw the whole thing. I can barely function. She was perfectly healthy. I'm devastated by the loss of my first child.
Quote 0 0
Freddyq
I am so sorry for your lost, it must be very hard to have seen it happen before your very eyes.. 12 years is a good long doggy life, but i know you feel it still was not long enough.. I just lost my sweet, beautiful Keera a few days ago also.. I am so upset she was perfectly strong and healthy as well.. We just took her to the Vet to get Spayed/Fixed and she died the next morning.. They killed her!!! We are all devestated.. I am really taking it hard because she was my baby girl.. I just wanted you to know i understand your pain and what you are going through..
Quote 0 0
Eliza26
I totally get it. It's awful
Quote 0 0
LisaAndy
That is terrible. I have miniature poodles too and for some reason they love school buses and to run after them. It stinks! My dog often ran out of the house when he could slip by and run after UPS truck or school bus or motorcycle passing. I hate they do this! I am very sorry for your loss, how very tragic.

Hugs to you.

Lisa
Quote 0 0