Becky1990
It's been 9 long days since Shemp has been gone and I miss him so much. I can't concentrate. I went to the store yesterday and left my wallet on the counter. When I realized my wallet was gone after 5 hours, i was sure it was gone. Luckily the cashier noticed it and turned it into her manager.
I have been trying to stay busy but my heart is too heavy. He was the best cat ever. He certainly ruled this house lol. I know I'm fortunate to have had him for 19 years, but I just want him back. I love you baby boy!
Quote 0 0
LauriP92
I completely understand- I want my baby back too. I had him for 18 1/2 years and he went on Thursday. This pain is unbearable and I hope it gets better, I miss him so much, so sorry about Shemp
Lauri 
Quote 0 0
Becky1990
Thank you Lauri, I am so sorry for your loss as well. I know that our babies had a great life because of their age. But just because they were "old" doesn't make it any easier. It may even be harder because of them always being here.He has been through alot of our furbabies that have passed away already. Again, I am sorry for your loss and sending tou healing vibes. X0
Quote 1 0
Mysweetsimba
It's never enough. Losing a loved one is agony and horrible and I feel we are so I'll equipped for this in our lives. It shakes us and robs us our peace and wellbeing and brings out our depressive anxious sides that hang around like an unpleasant stranger we never invited. How can they be here one moment, to touch and feel and feel their lovely presence and then they are not?
We did the best for them and loved them with all our hearts and dealing with them gone is so incredibly hard.
Quote 1 0
Becky1990
Thank you Simba. The pain is debilitating. I am okay for a few minutes and then the next I'm not. I know it's a process, just not ready for it.
I am so sorry for your loss as well. Hugs
Quote 0 0
Mysweetsimba
Hugs Becky. It is a process, and I hope it's one you are able to move through swiftly. Pain doesn't do anything for them. To another day a little wiser, another day the heart a little lighter
Quote 0 0
Becky1990
Simba you are so right, pain doesn't do them any good. As soon as I sorta let go of it, I got a sign from him. They want us to be happy. Thank you for your kind words. Hugs
Quote 0 0
anang
Becky,

I am so sorry for your loss of Shemp! 19 years is a wonderfully long time and take credit for giving your furry baby so many years of love, caring, safety, nurturing and peace. You gave Shemp the greatest gift in the world. So many animals are abused or neglected and you gave your baby an amazing life.

I lost my 19 and a half year old Ana Ng on July 29th of this year, and I think of her every day. I often cry, but usually it is tears of happiness mixed with sadness.

Please know that you have so much support here.

Warm regards,
Katie
K. Unger
Quote 0 0
Becky1990
Thank you so much Katie! I am so sorry for your loss of Ana Ng as well. 19 and a half years!! Yes we were blessed to have them that long. He was my rock after my husband passed away in 2009. It breaks my heart to hear any animal being abused.
I know it will take a long time to ease our pain. I am grateful for you and this site. Hugs
Quote 0 0