jessmarieee0915
i’ve just lost my three month old puppy honey at 5:20pm yesterday evening due to parvovirus. i had only had her to myself for one month. i watched my babygirl get some sick and mama couldn’t help her feel better. mama watched her girl take her last breathe. she last poop. she vomited terribly. and we watched her stiffen. my heart still stops. my honey baby was always sooooo very hyper. and she slowly wasn’t my honey anymore. she was slow and sad and in pain. my honey used to love laying on mamas pillow. last night was the night it happened and it was the first night sleeping without my baby on my pillow. oh man mama just really misses her pretty girl. i’m 20 years old and she was my first actual dog. over had family dogs with my parents and siblings. but my honey baby was my girl. my puppy. it’s so hard for mama right now pretty girl. i miss you so much honey baby :((
Jess :)
-Honeys mama 
Quote 0 0
jessmarieee0915
my honey girl
-Honeys mama 
Quote 0 0
melkman
I am so, so, sad to hear about this.   It seems we grieve intensely if they are old because we lose someone we have bonded with for so long, and put so much into who they were, but we grieve intensely for those we had only a short time because our new joy is taken away by the dreadful loss of what could have been.  I am so sorry. :/
Heavy heart
Quote 1 0
jessmarieee0915
thank you for your kind words. it is very true. i’m hurt. and i also hurt when i think of how big she could’ve grown. all the car rides she loved to go on and how many more we could’ve taken together. she won’t my children when i have them. i miss her very much. 
-Honeys mama 
Quote 0 0
Maddie140
I am so sorry for your loss of Honey. She is so cute! You have the added pain that she was so young and didn't get the opportunity to grow up and have a great life with you. That is especially hard. Wishing you the best on your journey of grief. You WILL get to a peaceful place in your own time.
Madelyn DeStefano
Quote 0 0
Bebot
I’m so sorry for your loss. Ooh , that is so sad, that happen to my sister. So sorry again.
Quote 0 0