Duece Show full post »
Deebee58
So sorry to hear of your loss, I lost my beautiful little staffy 9 months ago now and still break down in tears from time to time. Sassy was my world we were never apart she came to work with me and when I first lost her I was totally inconsolable.
I can never forget her but now I reckon I only break down 3 or 4 times a week rather than every day . The pain does eventually subside but I know exactly how you are feeling.
Initially I couldn't even think about having another dog it seemed somehow disloyal to my Sassy but I couldn't stand the quiet at home any longer,the house just felt so empty so after 4 months I got Jasper , a 3 year old Staffy from a rescue centre, he needed a home and I needed help to move on so we are helping each other. He will never replace Sassy and it would be unfair to expect too much but I am beginning to love him and having him in the house certainly helps.
I hope that in time your grief subsides and you are able to consider another dog there is no shortage in rescue centres and one may just help you move on.
D a bryce
Quote 0 0
Duece
Sorry for you loss as well and thank you very much.. his frame came yesterday n it was so hard to put his picture in it, I pray I get relief when I get his ashes next week n he can come back home with mommie..
Quote 0 0
Mojavewolf
I just found this group and I don’t know how to share my feelings . I just had to put my best friend to sleep yesterday Jan 2020 . I’m not handling it well . I don’t know what to do . I took apart her cot and put it under my bed and her pad I refuse to wash . I swept up her hair off the floor along with dust and put it in a bag to keep along with her medicines . I smelled and held her pad to me . 😰😥😭😭I wish I could of made her live forever ! I waited until it looked like she was suffering ..I was selfish and didn’t want to let her go. I wanted to change my mind up to the last minute ! Drag her right out of that room and into my car . But I couldn’t . I had to do this for her . She was about 14 or 15 . I adopted her at 4 yrs old from the pound . I wish I could of had those four years !! I am heartbroken . I beg God for her to visit me and show me she is okay . Everyday I will ask this of him . I need to know she is ok . She was the best dog ever ! Never did anything wrong . Her name was lady and she was a lady !! Best girl . It’s horrible to have to make the decision to let her go . I’m angry pissed hurt lost . What do I do ?! I feel so lost . Help me
Quote 0 0
Mojavewolf
Mojavewolf wrote:
I just found this group and I don’t know how to share my feelings . I just had to put my best friend to sleep yesterday Jan 2020 . I’m not handling it well . I don’t know what to do . I took apart her cot and put it under my bed and her pad I refuse to wash . I swept up her hair off the floor along with dust and put it in a bag to keep along with her medicines . I smelled and held her pad to me . 😰😥😭😭I wish I could of made her live forever ! I waited until it looked like she was suffering ..I was selfish and didn’t want to let her go. I wanted to change my mind up to the last minute ! Drag her right out of that room and into my car . But I couldn’t . I had to do this for her . She was about 14 or 15 . I adopted her at 4 yrs old from the pound . I wish I could of had those four years !! I am heartbroken . I beg God for her to visit me and show me she is okay . Everyday I will ask this of him . I need to know she is ok . She was the best dog ever ! Never did anything wrong . Her name was lady and she was a lady !! Best girl . It’s horrible to have to make the decision to let her go . I’m angry pissed hurt lost . What do I do ?! I feel so lost . Help me
Quote 0 0
Mojavewolf
My beloved girl . 😭😭😭😰😢😥😭😭😨😩😩
Quote 0 0
Duece
Aweeee Mojavewolf I truly share your pain, I'm just home from chur h and got in bed in pain, my heart is so broken n nobody can tell me I will be okay bc I'm not. So sorry for your loss of Lady, I can see she was definitely a lady. The comforting words here is good for me bc I realize there are others who are suffering the same pain as me. Rest in Doggy Land Lady with my Duece who was the sweetest boy ever.
Quote 0 0
Duece
I have started a shrine for my baby, I have a few of his toys that smell like him :-( got his memorable frame yesterday, his food and water bowl in his own corner - I'll get his ashes probably next week and I am going to let a candle burn in his honor, I miss my baby so so much.
Quote 0 0