reseycm
This is my first time venting. I lost my sweet Aleena yesterday. I don't know what happened. She was alive when i left for work. My fiance called me and told me she died.It hurts so much. See we got her because i couldn't have children. Aleena was my baby. I found out i was pregnant but i still loved Aleena. She was sick but i did everything i could to make her better. I begged him to take her to the vet because i was at work. My heart is broken. I can't stop crying. I miss her so much.
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby Aleena. My heart truly breaks for you. They truly are our babies. Regardless of what anyone says and everyone here believes the same. We truly all understand. I hope you find comfort here sharing your feelings and grief. My baby Teddy passed away on his own 7 weeks ago, almost 2 months ago from Congestive Heart Failure. He battled it for 8 months with medications. Although he had more good days than bad days, and that whole day before he passed he was acting totally happy and himself. His body eventually gave up on him. To me he is my baby, I didn't think of him as a "dog" even just writing that feels weird. So almost being 2 months I'm still as devastated as I was the first day he passed. So please know your emotions and grief are normal.

How old was Aleena? Did she have any health issues or illnesses? What were her symptoms of what she was showing either the day she passed or days before? Our babies are very good at hiding their illnesses. And they are even better at handling pain and illnesses than us humans. So please don't blame yourself or beat yourself up. Be gentle with yourself. Just reading your post, you can see how much you deeply love your baby. 

I hope you find comfort writing here. It truly does help. Especially if you don't have people around you who are supportive. Of course it doesn't take away the pain, because we don't ever get over it. They are our babies forever and always. Everyone hear understands and is very supportive, kind, compassionate and sweet. My heart goes out to you, you and your baby are in my thoughts. Sending you warm hugs.

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 0 0
reseycm
She was 3 going on 4. She just got sickall of a sudden. I called the vet ave they told me what do. I had to give her water and Gatorade bc she wouldn't drink. I finally got her to eat and drink.. She had eat mites but i cleared those. She scratched her ear so bad it bled. So i cleaned her ear and put in gauze so it could heal. She was dragging her left back leg. I gave her heat and ice and she seemed to be doing better. I made an appt for her just to make sure it wasn't anything serous. I had to cancel bc..well...she passed. The last thing she did was raise her head and watched me walk out of the door for work. I felt like she didn't want me to see her die. That would've really broken my heart. I've been crying all day today.it hurts to come home and not be able to hold my babygirl.
Quote 0 0