ginab
To say I am happy July is over is an understatement. I lost 2 dogs and a horse this month. Two were failing health wise and one was totally unexpected. I am so sad. My most recent loss was yesterday. My English setter resucue was 12-14 years old. She had rallied health wise multiple times over the past year but was deteriorating. I came home and she was great. She ate dinner had treats and was happy. During the night I noticed her restlessness. She started having focal seizures and one legitimate seizure when I picked her up to carry her to the car. I think she passed when the vet gave her the pre euthanasia sedative. I keep reliving those horrible hours and I am so sad.
Quote 0 0
Millie18
Ginab

I'm so sorry for your tremendous loss. 2 dogs and a horse. My heart goes out to you. Sending you strength

Diana
Diana

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Quote 0 0
EevaTeddy
ginab,

Sending you hugs. I know how hard it can be. Take it easy on yourself. Cry when you need to and write either here on this forum or in a journal. It will help release your grief. 

We are all here for you.

Thinking of you
i see you in my dream my sweet little boy
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
Ginab,
I'm so sorry for all the losses you've had to deal with recently. 💔 This is such a horrible journey to be on, but I've found such amazing support in this forum. Sending you a hug!
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
That’s horrible I’m so sorry! You lost my 2 favorite animals, you must be besides yourself. The love of our dogs is an incredible one but the bond with a horse is just as strong and built on so much trust and love. It was a horrible month for you, I’m so very sorry. Many hugs and prayers for peace,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Sil
Ginab,

I am very sorry for your loss of your two dogs and your horse.  Our pets make our lives full of meaning and love.  That's why their good byes are so painful.  You are not alone, we all know and understand your pain.  (((Hugs)))
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
Ginab, I am so very sorry for your tremendous loss. I know what you mean about being glad July is over, I wish this year would hurry up and be gone. It's terrible losing our babies. It certainly is very lonely without our pets, no matter if they are dogs, cats, horses, birds. We miss them so very much.
Quote 0 0