Purplelady
I loss my grandkitty on Wednesday night August 2. I am devastated. My son got the kitty when he was in 6th grade. He is grown now. It has been Miss Tiger and I for seven years. She stood by my side as I battled stage 3 Cancer. She was diagnosed a year ago with Cancer. She fought a great battle up to the end. She was well love. I am heartbroken. Our lives will never be same. We are definitely better people because she was a part of our family😭😭😭
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Estella,

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Miss Tiger, you both have been through such difficult times and your precious girl was there to help you with her love each and every day as you battled your own health issues, so beautiful.
I am so sorry that you are having to go through this most difficult time of your life, it is never easy losing such a loved and valued member of our family. Your Miss Tiger sounds like such a wonderful girl who gave you so much love and so many cherished memories. As hard as it is, try your best to use those wonderful moments you and Miss Tiger shared to help your broken heart, hold close the treasured memories your precious girl gave you so close to your heart and you will always feel her  love.....your Miss Tiger will make sure of that.
I am so, so sorry for you loss. Wishing such peace, light and healing to find your broken heart.
Sending our most positive healing thoughts your way.

Sincerely, Don & Vera
Image result for pooh heart quotes
Quote 0 0
TashasDad
Purplelady,

I send you my deepest condolences. I feel I understand your loss and I can really feel your sadness. 

It is understandable and expected that you feel devastated after losing her. You and her went through so much TOGETHER. She comforted you with your stage 3 cancer. And then you also comforted her with her cancer.

I lost my beloved pet 4 months ago today. I have been through so much since that day, and have learned so much here at this forum during this time about our pets, our love for them, and how difficult it is to say goodbye to them.

But most importantly, as often as you can, please concentrate on these words you wrote: "She was well loved".  The most important gift any pet owner can give to their pet children is to truly love them. To love them well as you did. You will grieve and feel sadness over her loss going forward, but by reminding yourself often of how very loved she was, will help you deal with your grief and your loss.

I am absolutely positive you are right in that you and your family were better people because Miss Tiger was a part of your family. I am sure she felt very loved and cared for.

May you find some peace soon and then much peace as you go forward.

Tasha's Dad

Quote 0 0
LisaAndy
So sorry purple lady. I am very sorry for the loss of your sweet kitty. They are like family and mean so much to us. 
Especially it is hard when it is just you and your pet. Best wishes and hugs to you.
Quote 0 0