gabelainefar
I lost a piece of me on april 16th. My best friend Fancy, a beautiful chihuahua who filled my heart, stayed by my side through the whole day and had our own routine is now gone forever. I dont know what to do with myself. Waking up and going to bed is so hard because she isn’t there. I feel cheated out of my life with her. She died so suddenly of evans syndrome, she was fine tuesday and wednesday and then thursday she was gone. She was only 11, i planned on having her till she was 20. I know her not being here is really going to send me into a downward spiral, she was my happiness. If i was crying she helped me and now i’m at the lowest part of my life and she’s not here to help. I feel like i’ll never be ok again, a missing piece of me is gone forever and i dont know what to do with myself anymore. I miss my baby, my soulmate, my best friend. 
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Gabelainefar,
I am so sorry for your loss of Fancy. What a beautiful dog she was and a perfect name for her.Our furbabies are so innocent and love so unconditionally that is why losing them is so hard. Letting go of my baby boy, Cody, was the most painful debilitating event in my whole entire life. I have never grieved this hard even when my parents passed. He died of a brain tumor on Jan 11th. He was 13 but I was hoping he would live longer. I never thought he would get a brain tumor. He was diagnosed in November and passed in January.  I used to call him my little white shadow because he was always with me.
The hole they leave in your heart will never fully close but in time it will start getting smaller. I know, because our lives revolved around each other,t my life will never be the same. I am still trying to build a new normal for myself but it is hard especially during this lockdown. Posting on here has helped me a lot because there are so many empathetic people on this forum that are going through the same situation. Take care if yourself, cry, be angry and do whatever you have to do to get by.
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 1 0
Kelly_1968
so sorry for your loss. I too thought my chiweenie would live a long time. I knew the disbetes diagnosis was not gonna be a good one for him. He went downhill fast in 3 months. He was always by my side. They are your anxiety medicine. When you  have a bad day they are there to relax you and give you so much love. This was the hardest thing i have ever dealt with and i hurt. Im so glad i had the opportunity to love the most wonderful dog. We saved him and gave him 10 hears of love. Hugs❤❤❤❤
Kelly garrett
Quote 1 0
gabelainefar
@Kelly_1968 thank you for sharing that with me i’m sorry for your loss
Quote 0 0
gabelainefar
@codysmum102 thank you for that i’m sorry for your loss i hope this gets easier 
Quote 0 0
carlsjunior13
I’m so extremely sorry for your loss, she was beautiful! I am going through the same thing right now. Sending prayers your way. 
Quote 1 0
Alanfar
I know how much you loved her as we all did. You were the best thing in her life and when you were gone she missed you. When you would come home from Western we would always tell her and she would get so happy. You two were meant to be together and she taught you and all of us about happiness. You could never be sad when she was around and if you were she would make it all better.
She is still in your heart and will be here in spirit always.
Love you
Daddy
alan farlowe
Quote 2 0