Chris68
Hi I had my 15 year old cavalier molly put to sleep on Tuesday as she had gone down hill alot over the last 2 months I had been holding it of for as long as I could but in the end I had to think only about her and her suffering it broke my heart having to let her go and I find myself crying when I think of her and miss her feet on my wooden floor her scratching at the back door to go out doing her food with my other two, carrying her into the garden at night for her last toilet,I have to get used to her not being here I lost her brother 4 years ago and that was heartbreaking I think of him alot and I take comfort of them being together now but I feel guilty for things we didn't do near the end and how precious they are but we sometimes don't realise just how much.😢😢
Quote 0 0
PipersMother
Hi Chris, I am so sorry for your loss.  Your two fur babies are precious.   I had to say goodbye to two cats in the past 12 months, and it is heartbreaking.  I just keep reminding myself that they are free from the pain and disease that was making them miserable, and for that I am happy. 

Like you, I felt guilty that things didn't go as well as I had hoped at the very end , and I cried for a long time as I worked through those feelings of regret and guilt.  

I wish you peace and comfort as you remember your sweet babies.  And blessings to both of your fur babies for the special lives they lived and the joy they brought to you. 
Quote 0 0
Chris68
Thank you I've got pictures done and arranged mollys stuff into a memory box today to sit with her brothers so that has comforted me. I'm so sorry about your lovely cats 💕 my 16 year old cat is having trouble with his thyroid and I'm worried how long along with his heart murmur can he go on for it's so sad.x
Quote 0 0
Breezy2013
Sorry about your dog.  I had to face losing Brutus, my 25 year old parrot back in June.  I ended up in the hospital four days as I have a heart rhythm problem and the stress was killing me.  I expected to have Brutus much longer, but her liver finally gave out.  Here is a photo of me and her cuddling. [image] 
If love could have saved you you never would have died.
Quote 0 0
Chris68
I'm very sorry for your loss 💔 I know that I've felt down tired and tearful since I lost my sweet dog Its the worst pain ive faced and I've had health problems but losing a beloved pet is the worst it hurts your heart so bad.😢
Quote 0 0
MissingScooty
Cavaliers are such sweeties! I am very sorry for your loss. This is a good place to come. No one judges you here. It is 8 months since I lost my 14 year old dog and I still cry some days.
Hugs and tissues for you...
Missing and loving Scooter Forever
- Melissa
Quote 0 0
Chris68
So sorry for your loss.💔 Yes I needed to find somewhere I could go and talk about losing them my family don't understand they just say she slept all the time so we didn't really see her it was her time to go but I had her for 15 years so it was much more to me than how they see it.😢
Quote 0 0