Ronja89
I'm completely devastaded, My beloved cat Idefix had to be put Down. He was only 5 years old and he got sick a week ago, there was nothing that could cure him. He was more than just a cat, and even though we have other cats, he was my best friend. The most beautiful White and grey cat, with the most bubbly personality. Everyone who met him fell completely in love with him. It's not the first time I've lost a pet, but defilitely the hardest, as he wasn't that old and I feel like I've been robbed of way too many years. How Did you get through the pain?
Ronja
Quote 0 0
Joaquin
I am so sorry for your loss. I feel the same way. Not the first time, but the hardest. It's been 3 days and it hurts. I hope that you find comfort in a seemingly impossible situation. God bless.
Quote 0 0
Ronja89
Thank you for your kind Words, they truly help. Sorry to hear that you are in the same situation, hope that time will make us able to look back, and focus at all the good memorices that we shared.
Ronja
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Hi, I`m so sorry for your loss.  It is so hard trying to come to terms with the loss of our special animals, even harder when, like Idefix they are so young. I wish there was something I could say that would really help. but it is just taking it one day or even hour at a time.  It is true when people say that time is a healer, though you never really get " over it " - in my experience its learning to live with the loss.  I`m 7 months into losing my dog, and even though it was kind of expected as he was 17 and had quite a few issues with his health, it still hits you hard when they`re no longer with you.  It will get better over time, and like I`m now able to do, you will be able to look back and remember much happier times with Idefix.  Take care.
                                                                                Jackie
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
frostymommy
My thoughts and prayers are with you, it is so shocking and I am still learning from others on how to cope. So sorry for your loss. I lost 2 yr old Frosty 3 weeks ago. ..heart attack right in front of me. Hugs. I still have erratic heart palpitations since 7/7. Take 1 day at a time. I joined Monday night candle service, very healing. Try joining?
Soph
Frosty Joy 5/14 - 7/16
Quote 0 0
GunnersMama
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Our 7 year old Gunner transitioned 7 months ago and our 11 year old Squiggy transitioned 2 months ago. I don't think it matters if our babies lived to be 100 we still wouldn't think that it would be enough time. No one grieves the same as another. It is a horrible roller coaster of emotions. Don't try to hold it in. Cry when you need to cry and scream when you need to scream. They say that our tears release toxins from our grief. I have to agree that time does help. We will never forget or get over it. How can we when they become such an important part of our lives. I still cry every day. It's not an all day cry but I still have my moments. Just give yourself time and be kind to yourself. I wish your heart peace. Sending hugs and prayers.
Quote 0 0
Ronja89
So thankful for your words, they really do help me. Coming to terms with the fact, that we never get to decide how much time we have to spend with our beloved animals, is hard. The hardest part of having an animal, is always the day they are no longer with us. But I'm trying to think about all the good times we had. I'll try to join the monday night candle service, maybe that will help me. God bless you all. 
Ronja
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Gunners mom is right.  Even if our pets live to be 100, that is still far too short a time.  Some pets leave us early, some outlive their life span.  We never know.  We just have to love them, take care of them, and be happy they came into our lives for their time.  Losing them is devastating for all of us.  Time will heal our grief.  They will always have a special place in our lives and our hearts.
Susan
Quote 0 0