Viper
I had to make one of the hardest decisions of my life today. My little long haired daschund was having different issues and was not having the best quality of life. I think she was hurting more then I realized. I had to think of her and not myself and let her go. She was my little girl she would have been 15 next week. It just hurts so much having to make the decision to keep her with me or put her at peace. The pain is the worse! She was by my side for almost 15 years. There is no easy way to get through this. I hope she has reunited with the rest of her fur baby family in doggy heaven and is happy and free of all her pain. I will always love you Viper.  44F0E8EC-9385-4F40-8C3A-4837FB4A243E.jpeg 
Quote 0 0
JulieF
So sorry about the loss of your baby!  What a sweet face she had!  I am sure you miss her tremendously.  I just had to put down my Patchy cat who was with me for 19 years on Monday.  He was in kidney failure and I could tell he was in pain - if I would have kept him around it would have been for me, not him.  I love him so much an really miss him.  I will think about and pray for you.  I have found the grief comes in waves.  Let yourself feel grief and cry when you need to.  If you have someone to reach out and talk to that helps.  It is now Friday morning and I can start to smile a little bit again about my boy.  You did what is right for her and she is looking down on you right now from a happier place with no more pain.

God bless you.
Quote 0 0
Viper
Thank you, only another person who was fortunate to have a pet whom they loved so much understands how painful it is to lose them. I am so sorry for your loss, too.  It’s really touch when you have to make that decision. It eats at me every second. I know time will heal but it is hard getting to that point. I’ve been through it before. The pain will ease some but they are forever in our hearts. God bless you, too.
Quote 0 0