Emme1952 Show full post »
f_defillo1
Hi Emme, when Jack died 6 weeks ago I was the same, still I dont feel ready to look at pictures or videos of him. What really helped me at work was going for 2-3 15 minute walks and any thouht of Jack then try to cry it there. If you happen to work in a first floor and is easy for you to look at trees and nature its even better since you will feel more connected with nature, God and Jinx.
Quote 0 0
Vicky101
Dear Emmy I lost my baby girl Dani on Thursday and I had to go back to work yesterday..i did cry but it was okay..most of your co workers will understand your grief and maybe sharing with them and hearing about their pet loss may help you. . And also today please be open to signs that jinx is trying to communicate with you to let you know that he is happy..i have had a few signs and it has giving me comfort
Quote 0 0
Vicky101
Emma I hope that are finding some peace with jinx passing..you did what a loving mommy would do and wanted to spare him any additional pain..and now he is healthy and happy again at rainbow bridge.its been a week since my Dani passed and I am finding comfort looking at pictures before she became sick..i talk to her all the time too and I have felt her spirit a few times.. Even though I miss her terribly I know that I will see her again someday
Quote 0 0