maddiesuejohnson
I recently had to put my baby mila down. As just a 9 month old kitten I feel she was robbed of her potential life. When I noticed there was something seriously wrong with her I took her straight to the vet. Upon initial examination it was thought to be something neurologic. After the bloodwork came back we found out our little baby was in full blown kidney failure. From what we are still not sure. My fiance started to do some research and came to find out it may have been Purina cat food that caused our poor babys severe illness. Since there was nothing we could do for her we decided to put her out of the apparent misery she was in. We chose euthinasea. I stood by her side and held her close and talked to her until she was gone. It was by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I know I did the right thing for her but I am still finding it hard to deal with my decision. While not wanting her to suffer I wish I could have done something more for her. She was my world, my baby, and my best friend. I am hoping to find some peace and encouragment to help me get through this difficult time. I have never felt so sad, I feel like I have lost my entire world in losing her. I hope someone can help me see the light and help me out of the dark place I am in.
Quote 0 0
my2girls
I am so, so sorry for your loss. I too lost my two girls to kidney disease. It took them very quickly. So sad and so hard. We also do not know what poisoned them. Praying for blessings and relief for y o u during this holiday season.
Quote 0 0
forevermydante
I am so sorry for your loss. The loss of a dear animal friend is profound. You are among friends here. Do what you need to grieve. I have screamed, cried, and talked to my baby like he was still here. In time, happy memories will replace the sad ones. Your baby is playing in heaven, awaiting your arrival.
My Dante, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be
Quote 0 0