zandstink
Our hearts are broken twice over losing both our beloved cat Stinky and our dog Zelda in a matter of 12 hours... Trying to figure out how this could possibly happen, other than they just couldn't live without each other. Completely unrelated causes, which just makes our heads spin even more... Thank you Stinky and Zelda for taking such good care of us and your pure, unconditional love No words can describe how empty we feel.  Stink was 14 and Zelda was only 11..
Quote 0 0
fitkix
I am so sorry for your loss. They must really have loved each other. I hope you feel better soon. I took a lot of comfort from this forum, I hope it helps you as well.
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
My heart goes out to you after having to say goodbye to both Stinky and Zelda.  I can only imagine the immense heartache that you are feeling.  To lose one dearly loved companion is hard enough, but to lose two so close together, is unfathomable.  
Their bond must have been so strong that they needed to be with each other forever.  I know that it is not going to ease your grief, but try to imagine them together at Rainbow Bridge, playing happily while they wait for you to join them when it is your time.  They will look after each other.
You will love them and miss them forever. They have taken a piece of your heart with them, but they have left a piece of theirs with you forever.  The memories are yours and no one can take them away from you.
I wish you peace and healing.
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
Jinxandmatildas_mom
I am so sorry, I lost my 2 kitties within a month from two different diseases, I can't imagine within hours, I tell myself my Matilda couldn't live without her Jinx, I say my two were like those old married couples where one just passes after the other, unable to live without the other, try to take some comfort as I did that they are together waiting for us
Kathy
Quote 0 0