Kim87
Hello my name is Kim. We just recently lost our sweet guineau pig Nugget
Quote 0 0
Larissa
Hi Kim so sorry for your loss. Well if your heart is broken you have sure come to the right place. Loosing a pet,no matter what species is hard when they become a part of the family. Guineau pigs are so cuddly and sweet. Did you have more than just him? Hoping you could find some comfort in one of his pals maybe? Hopefully you can find some comfort in this site too,folks here are great.
Larissa
Quote 0 0
Kim87
Thank you Larissa. Nugget was my twin daughter Nicole's. Noelle her twin sister lost her sweet guinea pig Frosty almost 2 yrs. ago. We adopted 2 other piggies after we lost Frosty. Found this site to help my daughter's through this difficult time. Any advice on how to go about with every day life?
Quote 0 0
rlynn91
Hi Kim ,
LIKE Larissa said you have come to the right place for support & I'm so sorry for your loss  I lost my beloved Fiona 1 month and 2 weeks ago this Saturday had her 12 yrs not a day go by i don't miss her loud meow She was my best friend she past away from Cancer we didn't catch it till it was way to late i miss her so much i know she is in a great place .
Its great to meet you
12376753_1171066579588086_5314987317947164848_n.jpg  12/19/2015
Rhonda robenolt

*Love you always fiona & Mrs kitty 
Quote 0 0
Kim87
It's great to meet you too! So sorry for your lost. Our pets are like family, and we miss them when they are gone.
Quote 0 0
JerseyNonna
hi kim, so sorry to hear of Nicole's nuggie.  as a mom myself I know when we lost dogs that my daughter was close to I encouraged her to talk about them, cry as she needed and told her that they loved her more so much and would not want to see her so sad but to try to remember them with joy and love - the same way they lived each day, with joy and love.  losing anyone considered family is hard but when we lose these innocent souls that ask for nothing other than our love (ok, our mooches are always looking for a treat or two, lol) the grief we feel seems fourfold.  it would be so nice if all of them had been allowed more earthly time but that is never a decision we have to make but rather God's and there is always a reason for His choices even if they don't make sense to us.  roxie (my service dog whom I lost the day after Christmas), just gave me a few messages through a pet medium and one of the things she said is that she thinks it was just her time to pass and that in the end things came together as they were supposed to.  she also said while we believe their spirits and the place they are is so far away but it's really not...they are still very close to where we are it's just harder for most of us here to feel or see them.  as roxie said (and i'm sure nuggie says too) the other side isn't far, i'm only a breath away, and I see and hear everything.  not sure how spiritual you may be but perhaps some of this may give some peace to your family.  keep talking to dear sweet nuggie - he does hear everything!  many many hugs to you and your daughters.
JerseyNonna
Quote 0 0
Kim87
Thank you for your very kind words, and so sorry for your lost too! Take Care :)
Quote 0 0