AnnBeni Show full post »
AnnBeni
Hi Beni    I just want you to know that I still think of you everyday. Time go by so fast but it still seems like yesterday when I loss you. Please be happy. I miss you so. 4 years & 4 months without you.  I still need you so. I wish I could dream of you .
Quote 0 0
Jimbo106
Hi my friend. I also get those days where I need to talk to Jamie. Hugs to you and the wish for a nice dream.

Jim
Quote 0 0
AnnBeni
Hi MY Baby Beni       If I told anyone that I still grief for you they would think I was crazy There is still no a day that goes by that I do not miss you. It hard to believe you have been gone for this long-4 years7 months . You will never be forgotten. My love for you is still so strong. You have a sister Katie Sue . She is 6 years old.  You would love her. She so different than you but that good. She is so active. you  just were not. She loves everybody but you were so loyal. until we met again ,my baby . All my love Please visit me . I need to see you
Quote 0 0
NeedHelp
On the 5th May 2013 we had to send our Yorkshire Terrier Joey to Rainbow Bridge.
I know exactly how you feel, I am suffering with Depression and Anxiety at the moment, and this would be when he would never leave my side, and would lie on my lap all night.
He would have a certain way of looking at me, as if to tell me everything was going to be fine.
Now I just visit him in our garden, where we had him buried and then planted a rose bush called "Thinking of You" we also have another 2 Rose Bushes called Joseph's Coat.
We had it all planned out, that when the time came we would have him privately cremated and keep his ashes. However, Joey had Cushing's Disease and although Vetoryl Tablets gave us another 4yrs with him, on 5th May he was constantly having fits and vomiting, a trip to the Vet confirmed his body was breaking down and the look in his eyes told us he was ready to go now. Joey was 19yrs old when he passed.
Quote 0 0
LizaandSophie
I am so sorry. My dog died two years ago and my heart is broken. I am asking the God why this suffer is needed? I am looking for the answer, but I have not found it yet. Hugs. 

Quote 0 0
AnnBeni
I am so sorry . 19 years is a very long time. Joey is beautiful. He will always be with you. No matter how long it been we will always miss our special furbaby. It been over 5 years now for me. I still miss Beni . She was so special. She was my baby. I will never forget her .
Quote 0 0
AnnBeni
Dear Beni Hard to believe it's been over 7 years, Wow Time has gone by so quickly. Your sister Katie Sue is now 9.She has injured her knee over 3 weeks ago. We are hoping it heals soon. We still love and miss you Beni. You will never be forgotten.
Quote 0 0