Constance

I’m so overwhelmed with grief right now, I can’t catch my breath😞💔 We lost our precious Winnie this past Sunday, and Myrtle , her companion sister is dying too. Winn had congestive heart failure, and Myrtle is in her final stages of kidney disease, both 10 yr old yorkiepoos. 

How do I cope, I feel so lost....

Constance
Quote 0 0
Katharinelk
You have my deepest sympathy, that is too much loss all at once. 😭❤️🌈
Quote 0 0
Constance
Thank you so much💔
Constance
Quote 0 0
Whosmylilbaby
I can’t imagine loosing 2 babies so close together. Sending you healing light. Grief is so tough I know how you feel when you say you can’t catch your breath. I lost my best friend last week 3/4. I share your pain. Nothing has made me feel better that to hear from the sweet people in this forum telling me they understand. I’m so sorry you’re going through this.  
Quote 0 0
Buddy_Mama
Constance, I'm so sorry you're going through this double dose of grief. My heart goes out to you. The best advice I can give is to come here as often as you can, and talk about how you're feeling. You will get lots of support and understanding that will help you begin to cope. One other thing I've done since losing my Buddy on Saturday night is to tell myself to take it an hour at a time... and I say, "For just one hour, don't cry. Buddy never liked to see you cry. So do this for him." It's hard, but it has helped. We are here for you. Sending you hugs...

Cindy (Buddy's mama)
Cindy (Buddy’s mama)
My baby Buddy 5/4/10-3/7/20, rescued March 2011
My sweet Mandy 11/27/91-11/2/10, rescued November 1992
My beautiful Barney 4/28/73-9/7/92, adopted May 1973
Quote 0 0
Constance
Hi Cindy(Buddys Mama)
I so loved hearing from you, and am sending you hugs as well. I took to your wonderful words about trying not to cry for an hour. It’s so true, we call them our children, and we refer to ourselves as their parents. Hoping for the day that 3 or 4 hours pass by without the tears, for you , and me.
our little fur balls were worth all the warmth, love they gave us. Take sweet care, 

constance xoxo
Constance
Quote 1 0