NoLongerComplete
I lost my kitten at the age of 13 in April 2013 and ever since i've not stopped thinking about him some people have told me to move on and forget about him,some have told me i'll see him again and to move on for now,but none of this is easy and I don't ever want to forget him inFact to me forgetting him is something I most deffinetly never want to happen,he gave me so much amazing things to remember,it seems everytime I hear the same song I start crying and it's always the same lyric that gets me 'to think I might not see those eyes'
And when luke friend my favourite idol sang the song on x factor it made it even more emotional..
I suppose what i'm trying to say is forgetting max is almost impossible which seems normal to me but I never have any one to talk to that understands about pet loss and it's so difficult there's so many questions,anyway R.I.P Max Missing you millions babe,hopefully see your eyes again soon goodbye for now my little angel <3
Quote 0 0
Catladykaren
Some people don't understand and they don't know what to say. They just want you to feel better maybe or they are uncomfortable and don't know how to talk about it. All they need to do is listen but they don't know. I think they mean well, but that doesn't help. Start a journal for Max, write down all the wonderful memories. He will always be in your heart.
Love is eternal....
Quote 0 0
Catladykaren
Keep posting here, all of understand and will listen.
What did Max look like? What did you do together? Did he have a favorite game?
I would love to hear about your special guy.
Karen
Love is eternal....
Quote 0 0