JodiU
I lost my 5.5 month old Dane pup a month ago.Ember had suffered from a disease most of her young life. Ember's little body wore out and i said goodbye to her a month ago. My ❤ hurts so much
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
JodiU,

I’m so sorry for your baby Ember 💔😞 my heart breaks for you. I lost my boy Teddy 3 months ago to CHF (Congestive Heart Failure) it’s so hard losing our babies especially when they have an illness 💔 It took me one month after Teddy passed to get enough strength to write about him. I know your heart is hurting and I’m so sorry you’re enduring this pain of losing Ember. I hope you find comfort here on this forum. It truly helps to talk about our babies. Sending you warm hugs and comfort. You’re in my thoughts 💕
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Oh my gosh Jodi she was a baby, I’m so sorry that’s so sad! No matter how long we’ve been with them the pain is so strong, the missing so harsh. Im thankful you found this place to come and write about Ember, we all understand how hard this time is and how much you love your sweet baby Ember. You’re not alone,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
My deepest sympathy for the loss of your baby Ember, and she was just a baby. No matter how long they’re with us the pain is terrible. I know how much your heart hurts and will continue to hurt. It is a very long and painful journey but it helps to talk about it. All of us here on this forum understand the pain you are going through.
Quote 0 0
Indiana_Andrea
JodiU wrote:
I lost my 5.5 month old Dane pup a month ago.Ember had suffered from a disease most of her young life. Ember's little body wore out and i said goodbye to her a month ago. My ❤ hurts so much

Awwww.... I'm so sorry upon the loss of Ember.  It doesn't matter how long we've had our babies, they take a piece of our hearts when they go.  I had to say good-bye to my precious feline Mistletoe almost 12 hours ago now.  He was 16yrs, 3months, 8 days old and sometimes it's still hard to breathe without him.  I pray for your heart's healing as well as my own and everyone else's here.

~Andrea
They never live long enough....
Quote 0 0
JodiU
So sorry you lost you Kitty.
Quote 0 0
Indiana_Andrea
JodiU wrote:
So sorry you lost you Kitty.

Thank you! xoxo
They never live long enough....
Quote 0 0