gizmomybaby
Hi my friends old & new , I am deeply sorry I haven't been here , everytime I try to come back it brings back hard memories of the day I said goodbye to my son gizmo , also reading some stories of people just coming on here at the time made me so sad inside , I though I would have been strong enough but I wasn't . I was loving the though of helping others on this journey as much as I could but I was crumbling inside . My son is gone nearly 10 mounth and am just about getting there the pain has eased a bit but as for missing him its still the same . That wee piece of my hart will never be healed , lifes completely different without my son . I still have my girl candy who helps me get through .TO all my old friends I haven't forgot what you's have did for me and sharing the story's of your baby's too helped me alot at the start, To all folks new here yous are at the right place with the most beautiful people ever , a use to think no a had a different bond with my son but I didnt everyone had that special bond with there babies. Sending much love to all on this hard journey . Al pop by when I can xx Annemarie candy gizmo xxx
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
Annemarie, I know how hard this journey is, I'm still trudging along at over a year. You are right, the pain eases a little with time but the missing seems to be everlasting and I think that it will be this way. I've come to terms, as best as I can, that I will forever grieve and miss them, just able to handle it from time to time a little better. I still have moments where my heart feels so sad, and tears will flow again, but they are fewer now. I try so hard to keep my mind in the present, to think of them in heaven, to know I will see them again, it's the only way I can live. It can be hard coming here, to read the stories of recent losses and the pain people are in. Sometimes I have to take a break, step away, catch my breath.  Blessings to you and Candy, and hugs for all of you and gizmo.
Charlie
Quote 0 0
gizmomybaby
Yeh Charlie it is hard coming back sometimes it opens the wounds again but I like people to know that I know what they'r going through its so hard , I know my baby will be there for me waiting in heaven like all our baby x lovely to speak to you again Charlie xxx
Quote 0 0