Ana Show full post »
Ana
Thanks so much for taking the time to write too me. I am so sorry about your Sadie. This was the first time I had ever put a pet to sleep before. I also asked to have a vet see Lola one last time before I went ahead with it. I didn't want to let her go but I couldn't let it go on any longer. This morning I was thinking that maybe I could of waited longer- maybe she could still have been there with me. Instead of snow we are having warm weather and Lola love nothing better than finding a good sun spot. I will keep you in my heart and my prayers. ~ Ana
Larchana Behrends
Quote 0 0
GunnersMama
Dear Leo and Lola Mommy,

I'm so sorry so to hear about your loss of both of your furbabies especially so close to each other. It's sounds like you gave them both a wonderful life. They were very lucky to have you as there forever Mommy. I know that Leo was waiting for her when she got there. I bet he was so excited to see her. I recently lost my Boston Terrier Gunner. He was only 7 and it was very unexpected. I miss him so much. Iknow what you mean about thinking about things that he would have been doing and I just lose it and break down crying. I have 3 more Boston's. They are 11,10 and 6. They are great dogs each with their own special unique personality. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that today is treating you kindly.
Quote 0 0