PeanutsMom
A few weeks ago I purchased a locked that has a small vial inside.  On Christmas my son put some of my precious girl Peanut's ashes inside the vial.  From the moment I hung the locket around my neck I sensed her presence.  I have worn it ever since.  I have begun to feel some peace with her passing.  I still miss her physical presence, and always will, but am able to have her with me 24/7 and this is allowing me to come to accept the loss.  

I am in no way advertising for the company I purchased the locket from, but for those of you that are interested the locket is called "Always in my Heart" and can be found at ginnys.com. Look for the one that has a paw print on it.
Denise 

My sweet Peanut, you are the sunshine of my life and I will love you forever
Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
Thank-you for that. I have been looking for something like this. My girl Coco passed on Dec 7th and I am having a very difficult time finding peace about it. I received her ashes early this week. I don't know what may or may not help me right now but I have been looking for something that I can wear and keep her ashes close to me. I am happy that it has brought you some peace..........sincerely Andrea, Cocos Mom
Quote 0 0
MattiesMom10
I so love that Idea! What a wonderful way of keeping our fur angles close to us. I think I may look for something like this to do with my Mattie Girl. Thank you again for posting. So happy it brought you some peace. Have a blessed evening. 

MattiesMom

Susan Turner
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
I am presently looking for a locket to put my Solly, Gonzo, and Daisy's fur and hair into. I have seen a couple, but haven't yet decided which one to buy. It requires special thought, so I will take time over my decision.

Thanks for posting. It is a wonderful way of keeping our fur babies close to us.

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
Julia_Loves_McCartney
Great idea with the locket!

I'm currently making a charm bracelet in memory of my kitty McCartney. It's gonna have charms to spell his name, cat and heart charms, as well as beads that are in browns, oranges, yellows, and animal print.

So creating a bracelet is another thing you guys can do. Here's where you can create your own: https://www.baublelulubeads.com/. This website has beautiful stuff!

~I love you eternally, McCartney boy~

You can visit my kitty McCartney's Rainbow Bridge Memorial here: http://www.rainbowbridge.com/residents/MCCAR001/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0