Lovelobo
I lost lobo on 10-24-17. He was a beautiful black German Shepherd that was my very best friend. We live on a farm so I had the opportunity to be around him all day everyday He helped me do everything from irrigating to checking cows and checking the hay. I miss him doo much. Everything I see reminds me of him. Every morning he was ready to go with me and start the day but on Monday he just payed there and looked at me. I knew something was wrong. He didn’t act or look right. I thought maybe he had ate something bad. I seen where he had vomited I waited a while to see if he would feel better and he pinky got worse. I rushed him to the vet and he said he had huge but thought I got him there in time. They were going to keep him overnight At 7:30 the next morning he called and said he didn’t make it. I loved that dog with all my heart. He always knew what I was doing It is so lonely without him. He was such an important part of my family. The rainbow bridge poem is the only thing that has given me any comfort. I sure hope that I see lobo again. I have never been that close to anything before. From the first second I saw him I knew we belonged together
Quote 0 0
JayTee
What a beautiful boy.  There are no words I can say to ease your loss.  Lobo was what some people call a "heart" or a "soul" dog.  Spike was mine.  He passed in 2006 and I still grieve.  I know the pain is unbearable and will feel that way for quite some time.  You hurt this much because that's how much you loved him.  I am so sorry that you didn't have a chance to say good-bye to Lobo, but please know that he can hear you if you talk to him.  If you listen really hard, you just might hear him speak to you.  I can't be sure, but you sound like a man....and a lot of men don't feel right about crying.  But if you feel like crying, just let it out.  There are still times, nearly 12 years after losing Spike, that I have to pull the car over because I am crying so hard.  We walked all over town, and around every corner there is a tree or a fence or a fire hydrant that reminds me of him.  I know your sweet Lobo is at peace, and I wish the same for you in time.
Juanita
JayTee
Quote 0 0
camunki
ooh your Lobo is a beautiful boy with soulful eyes and I am sorry for your loss.

Yes the upcoming days, weeks into the first few months are by far the hardest and you will have meltdowns that come out of nowhere and tears that will just fall with any thought of Lobo.

I am glad you were able to get your Lobo to the vet for diagnosis and he was in caring arms when he transistioned.

Please know that your Lobos now is on a new adventure at the rainbow bridge, free from pain yet still by your side, he is your guardian angel....and you will meet again, it is never goodbye...it is "i'll see you in a while".

My heart goes out to you at this time.

Cam

Quote 0 0
Lovelobo
Thank
Quote 0 0
JayTee
Dean

Did you receive the post I sent out earlier today?  I don't see it here.

Juanita
JayTee
Quote 0 0
Lola2010
I’m so sorry. It sounds like you lost a true friend and companion. I can imagine you looking into those eyes every day and connecting with that gentle soul. Being a dog on a farm must have been the best possible life for him, so please take comfort in knowing you provided that for him. I always wished I could provide that freedom to my dogs, as we all know how excited and joyous they become when they realize a walk outside is imminent. My downfall was allowing my Bostons to roam off leash near woods where dangerous wild animals lived. I’m so glad your Lobo wasn’t taken that way, though the way he passed I’m sure was no less tragic. Please understand you gave him a beautiful life and know that he thanks you for it.
Quote 0 0