Larry

/Have not posted here in quit some time.It's coming up on the one year anniversary since Littleman died from cancer(9/18)Not one single day has passed that he has passed through my mind.Seems silly doesn't it.I tried to watch some video we have of him Howling(He had a beautifull howl)My eyes watered and a tear rolled down my cheek. There will never be another like him.He was more than a pet,he was a member of the family. And i miss him dearly!!!I'm 47 years old and I hope that when I grow up I could be more like HIM.

Quote 0 0
judylinn

How true. I am trying to learn from Maddie, about sunshine, love. and gentleness. True love never dies away. So sorry about your loss. Judy

Quote 0 0
tikibarb
They teach us so much.  Their brand of unconditional love is so endearing to our hearts.  I just adopted a puppy after losing my precious Ted.  I saw a video of him online, howling to the moon.  I knew then and there he was for me.  Somehow, the right one always finds us.  It's truly amazing to me.  I am sorry for your loss.  Cancer is a devastating disease. 
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
nicokudo
Larry,
Remembering him all of the time tells us how much you loved your Littleman. You have grown more in the past year than you will ever know.  Your baby freely gave you that gift.

Karen

Karen,Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Quote 0 0
judylinn

very true Karen. it tells of the deep connection you had with Littleman. It is sooo special.  Judy

Quote 0 0
Larry
Well, here it is the 18th and I'm Up. One year ago today when my best friend crossed Rainbows Bridge. I just want everyone to know that I love, and miss him everyday. Till we meet again Littleman,I LOVE YOU!
Larry
Quote 0 0
judylinn
Its good that your love is still there, though it hurts. I love my maddie so so much, and am missing her alot tonight.
It's sure hard to lose these prescious furbabie. my thoughts are with you. Judy
Quote 0 0