Forum

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 40     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next   »
camunki

Reply with quote  #61 
Pamela, i am so sorry for your loss and 38 days  is still raw, new and fresh. ...with missing your littleguy. I too think that was a sign...you have to watch and hear for them......and your Littleguy is not mad, he loves you and is your guardian angel from above. I am glad you are keeping this thread going, keeping his legacy of love living on.

Cam

littleguy

Reply with quote  #62 
MySweetSammie

believe me I know just how you feel as since my littlguy passed several things have happen such as my birthday my grown sons birthday and my daughter in laws and also my littlguys he would have been 7 and like you I just cant do anything as I feel such guilt over just laughing being happy for a moment  or anything as my boy isn't getting these things and I know this isn't how I should feel as my boy would want me to be happy but I just miss him so much ,and like you I can remember thinking in my head as I looked around my house and seeing my other babies why did it have to be littleguy and I know that's horrible and I know I feel the guilt over it but he was just so unique I could lay on the floor with him for hours and just love him and pet him and he would never move except if I pulled my hand away and also he was a talker and no not a barker he would actually try to talk to me especially when he was mad about something .also littleguys older newf brother cade took littleguys passing very hard as they had been together all there lives for the 1st week he wouldn't eat or drink but now he seems to coming around some as they morn the loss just like us. and you did not lie to jake or your other babies as you did  and still do everything within your power to protect them and take care of them and so did I for my littleguy as over the years I gave him the best medical care I could find I spent a small fortune on him but in the end heaven needed him more then me as they need angels  all the time and like you my biggest fear now is my others as I cant bear to go through this again so soon as the pain so so much more intense then I ever thought it would be , I just hope and pray that you my myself and others on this forum that gave true unconditional to our babies find the peace and comfort we deserve as we did give them the very best life possible in the short time they were here .

littleguys mom   

Reply with quote  #63 
camunki

thank you so much for the encouragement and very kind and thoughtful words and am so glad you understand as a lot of people think that its been long enough and I should be moving on but I just cant let go yet as it still hurts way to bad and missing him has not lighten up one bit since his passing and I love his brothers but even with children theres always one that stands out a little more then the others and my littleguy was that one as his heart matched his size and once again cant thank you enough .

littleguys mom  

Reply with quote  #64 
littleguy

its just mommy saying hi and I miss and love you and I cant wait until we meet again ,but in the meantime just keep sending me signs to let me know your near .

love mommy 

Reply with quote  #65 
hey sweet boy just wanted to tell you I love you and I just needed to say hi and talk to you for a moment as I just miss you but I know your better off as you have no pain now and I know your happy ,but you just take care until me and your brothers come to meet you .

love mommy 

Reply with quote  #66 
hi my sweet boy mommy misses you so much there not a day that I haven't thought of you most of the day and most of all now with winter coming as you loved that so much .it will be 6 weeks tomorrow and I still cant even look at chicken less long bring it into the house for your brothers and I'm still so sad over you leaving but at least I'm not crying all day now but I do cry everyday most of all when I get a picture of you in my head .littleguy you were the true love of my life and I will miss you until the day we meet again .

love mommy   

Reply with quote  #67 
I thought of your little guy this morning, as Belle decided she needed to go outside at 4 am and chase away the wind. As I stood at the patio door watching her stand and  bark at the wind, feeling lonely because my Sammie was not at my feet watching his sister as he always did, I suddenly thought of your little guy standing outside barking at the wind. I remembered reading your story about how much he enjoyed that. I smiled, which I haven't done much of since losing my Sammie, thinking of how much our loves have in common. I hope it brings you some comfort to know that even though little guy is no longer here and I have never met him, he has made an impression on my soul.
littleguy

Reply with quote  #68 
MySweetSammie

thank you so much for thinking about my baby and with your belle doing what my littleguy loved to do it means so much  as its just something special to watch them do that and knowing a thing isn't there but there just going at it .and I so glad my boy brought a smile to your face as he was such a character and I know that's what I miss the most of my dear boy. also looking back I cant believe the number of people that had said to me if you ever need to get rid of him please let me have him as he had a loving and lasting impression on everyone that met him as he was just such a gentle giant and thank you so much for your beautiful words about my baby .

littleguys mom      

Reply with quote  #69 
hi sweet boy mommy really needs to talk to you today as today has been a very hard day for me as you have been in my thoughts all day,maybe because its 6 weeks today or maybe because I seen that your dad got rid of your water bucket outside as none of the other boys would ever drink out of it or that my boss asked me what kind of dog calendar I wanted this year and I busted out in tears and told him I wasn't ready for anything yet and I know it was a kind thought but I cant even say anything about any dogs right now without thinking of you and crying  and I miss you as much today as did that horrible day 6 weeks ago sweet boy.please just know how much I love you and that love will never fade from my heart or my soul no matter how much longer I live without you and I cant wait until I see my sweet boy again with my eyes and not my mind. love and miss you so much more then anyone will ever know .

love mommy         

Reply with quote  #70 
just wanted you to know I love you sweet boy

love mommy 

Reply with quote  #71 
hey sweet boy its just another day of missing you and praying that all your pain is gone and your happy as that's all I want in this so called life is to know your ok now .

love and miss you
mommy 

Reply with quote  #72 
my dear boy you are on my mind so much today as its a beautiful day here kind of cool with a lot of wind blowing and all I can think about is how you would have been outside all day talking to or barking at the air as you always seemed to here stuff that know one else did even your brothers and its just keeping you in my thoughts so much its overwhelming and just a sad day as your not here and I remember the few times I told you to stop barking oh how I would give anything to here you again .love you always until we meet again .

love mommy  

Reply with quote  #73 
hey bubbies mommy misses you so much and so do your brothers .I still cant talk about you to anyone without breaking down as I never imagined the pain and heartbreak would be this bad as I knew I loved you dearly but I never thought the scares on my heart would go so deep .every morning I go to your ashes on the table and kiss you and tell you good morning if I leave I kiss you and tell you goodbye same when I get home and when I go to bed as I do the same with your brothers that are still here and I just cant bear it to not talk to you also sweet boy as feel so guilty if I don't do as soon as I get up . I cant wait until we meet again and until then you are in every thought and deeply in my heart .

love mommy     

Reply with quote  #74 
littleguy

mommy loves and misses you more then the world will ever know ,please keep an eye on your brothers and do something to let me know your still here with me as you have done a few times already .cant wait until I see you again

love always
mommy

Reply with quote  #75 
hey sweet boy thinking about you a lot yesterday and today and mostly everyday that comes, you know its November 1st and its 76 degrees here  in Cleveland and you would have hated this weather you would have pushed me to turn the air conditioning on as you buried your face in your fan which I had to put  up in the basement as I could not stand the thought of anyone else using YOUR FAN ,I'm just thinking of how you would just push your entire face up against it and stay there for hours and just push your brothers out of the way of it as you had a fan since the day you came home when you were a pup .well enough of my rambling I just miss you and love you so much .

love mommy    

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.