littleguy Show full post »
littleguy
bubbies
hope you are having a wonderful easter  with family and friends at the bridge and just know still how deeply you are loved and missed here at home by all and holidays and any days  are just not the same without you here and always know that you were so special as that's why you got the name MANDOG as you really had no fear what so ever even on that horrible day you just truly showed how much you cared for us and what incredible strength you had and as much as I miss you and it still hurts ,im just greatful that I got to be your mom for such a short time as you really did change my life as your big brother cade is my sweet loving baby and you were my strong and fierce worrier and to have you both being so different just showed me so much about how dogs develop their own personalities as you both had the same mom and dad as cade is the picture of Maggie and you are the true picture of mister and I know you are reunited with them now as a big happy family again and im greatful for that and will be always until I get to reunite also ,but in the mean time keep that paw on cade as hes getting very old and has some issues that you are aware of as you are always near and once again thank you for sending bailey our way as we really needed her more than she needed us and she needed us badly as you know .but until we meet again my son you are loved and missed forever .HAPPY EASTER AND ENJOY ALL THE FOOD AND BACKYARD YOU CAN STAND ,
LOVE AND MISS YOU FOREVER
MOMMY 
pamela meadows
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Pamela, thank you so much for your moving words for little girl's five year Angelversary, I can't tell you just how much your message touched my heart, thank you dear friend.

I hope this finds you, your husband, your family and loved ones safe and hopefully not going too stir crazy during these scary times. I also hope things are going well for Cade, whenever I have a chat with little girl, I always ask her to gather with your Littleguy and all their friends and watch over your precious Cade with the most loving paws, I also ask them to send you a message that you will know can only come from your Littleguy, maybe a big truck honking it's horn.....

Give your pack big hugs for me, being sure to give Cade extra hugs along with special treats.
Thank you for being here, I value you and the friendship we have built over the years, having your support has been such a huge help during this long difficult adventure, thank you Pamela.

Sending continue peace, strength and healing your way, may your wonderful heart always know and feel the pure love that is your handsome Littlguy.

Your friend always, Don
Quote 0 0
littleguy
bubbies
you are so missed always 

love mommy
pamela meadows
Quote 0 0
littleguy
bubbies

its been a minute since i came on to talk to you but as you already know things have been a bit overwhelming and i know my sweetest boy is taking care of everyone that has came to the bridge human or furbaby and theres been alot but i know you will welcome them all so please take care of them and show them the ropes .and once again please keep that paw on cade as he is getting really old  and worn but hes still not ready to join you just yet as he just keeps surprising us all at times as he will go through a bad time and just when im ready to do the right thing by him he gets his spunk again he just amazes me at times and i know when you came home to us he took real good care of you as we dont have a single picture of you under one year old that he isnt standing or laying next to you and this happened until you out grew him and then he looked like the little brother but you were always littleguy/bubbies and just know bubbies that you are as loved today as any day and missed even more but i know heaven needed you more then us, but once again a lifetime would not have been enough time with you as i still would have wanted more ,but all that matters now is you have no pain and are happy with your friends and family my boy.Mommy loves you
Love Always
Mommy , cade ,rocky ,munchkin and your sweet girl bailey that you gave a brand new life too and i know shes greatful   
pamela meadows
Quote 0 0